Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 13

Zsadist

“I’m sorry if I bothered you but I just wanted to make sure… I…”
She couldn’t talk around me. Yeah, well that makes two of us. My body instantly reacts to the sight and sound of her. My instincts want me to take her right then and there, and well… my brain isn’t disagreeing right now.


I walk to her and pick her up under her arms; she instinctively wraps her legs around my waist. I back into my room, kicking the door closed and roughly push her up against the door as my mouth finds hers. I devour her mouth with everything I have to give. Licking, sucking, nipping, never getting enough. My body is humming with energy as I grab her face and I show her with my mouth what I crave. I have to break the kiss to take a much needed breath of air. I kiss along her neck while catching my breath. My heart is racing at the fact that I have the real Payne in my arms, not some kind of hallucination, but the real thing.

She tries to push my shoulders back but it doesn’t work. I am exactly where I want to be and I am not going anywhere. “Z, we need to talk.” She is shaking, and I hope that she’s shaking with need, just like I am.

I kiss my way to the other side of her neck, feeling her pulse quicken beneath my lips. “What about?” I let my hands travel down and knead at her breast while the other hand grabs at her ass. Her soft yet firm ass sends shivers through me again. I hear her groan at my hands on her.

“We need to talk about Bella.” She hisses as if she can’t catch her breath. Yeah, well join the club. I want Payne so badly all basic human function is out the window. I just need her under me, above me; anyway I can get.

“Nope, we are not talking about that.” I lean back and look into Payne’s eyes. I growl at the sight and take her mouth in mine again. I walk us to the bed, laying her down. The idea of taking her on my bed excites me even more. I quickly get rid of her clothes and mine. With a twist of legs, lips and arms, I am finally inside of her. I moan out at the contact, staying deep in her as catch my breath. I start moving and she starts groaning. This is what I need, her responsive, perfectly tight body. This is what I have been missing.

I grip her hair and plunge in and out of her, while feeling my arousal grow to new heights. I have never been this turned on before and it is fucking awesome. I suddenly want to take her, hard. “Do you trust me?” I ask while moving slower inside of her. Now isn’t the time for conversation but I need to know she gives me the okay.

“Yes, I trust you. I trust you with my life.” I pound into her once, and hard. I need to gauge her pain response. She arches her back and groans at the feel. That causes a smile to come to my face. I just love it when she is so damn responsive. I move inside of her again, pulling on her hair little more. She opens her eyes and looks at me. Those eyes bore into me and I stare right back. We hold each others gaze as I move inside of her. I reach for both of her arms and bring them above her head. Holding them there, I pound into her, feeling myself fully fill her. I gaze down at our bodies and see her squirming beneath me. I know she is close so I change angles. I shift my pelvis to not go as deep so as to ebb off her orgasm for the time being. I need to fully enjoy this.

I hold her hands above her head with one hand and let the other start to lazily move down her curves; starting with her arm, then further still to her chest, then past that to her hips. Once there I grab her hips and plunge into her. She cries out and I do it again. Feeling myself reach the furthest part of her, I know she loves it. I can tell by her unrelenting moans how much she is enjoying this too.

I wrap my arms around her and I roll over to my back. Getting into position, I take hold of her hips and start maneuvering them so that she gets the ultimate friction. She is under my control. I have the power to make her come, or to make her wait. She is getting close now, I can feel her getting wetter, tighter, and her moans are getting closer and closer together.

I push and pull at her hips, knowing it is stimulating her clit and her core. I feel her panting and I know it is close. I lean to her ear and whisper, “Come for me Payne.” At that moment, she cries out while I feel her walls clench around me. I lose myself in those wet, tight, perfect walls. I bend my legs and hold her hips still as she lays on me. I start pumping into her from underneath. I feel my body shake and shudder as I growl into her ear and my own release overtakes me.

I let my hands come around her, enveloping her as she lies on top of me. I lay there while catching my breath only to think about how amazing every time with her has been. Sure, it has only been three times, but they were even better then the beginning with Bella.

I feel Payne start to stir and I whisper, “Was that okay? Are you okay?” I don’t want to ruin this. I want this to be okay with her. I brush her hair off her face, needing to look into her eyes.

She looks up at me and my heart stops. “I don’t know.”

Payne

My breath hitches as he opens the door. I can feel my face flush and suddenly there is a lump in my throat. God, he is beautiful. I had not realized how much I missed seeing him until that moment. I try to shake my head out of my daze and I tell him that I am sorry to bother him but I wanted to make sure....and suddenly I was blank. Wanted to make sure what? That he was okay with the whole Bella situation? That he missed me? That we were still friends? I couldn’t find the words when suddenly he is picking me up and carrying me into his room. His mouth attacked mine. And, oh God, it was exactly what I wanted. Thank the Scribe Virgin for this reaction. I tried to get him to talk to me but his mouth was everywhere and then his hands and I really did not want to talk. I wanted him...all of him. He took us to the bed and I knew he wanted me too.

He took me to places my body had never been before. I was unable to help the sounds that escaped me. He gave me everything he had. He tugged at my hair and it felt good, like he was possessing me. He plunged in and out of me and it was rough but I was taken to this edge, this fine line between pleasure and pain and my body was prepared to explode at the sensation. But he held me back and changed things and it was ... breathtaking. When he asked me to come with him, it was all I needed to fall over the edge. I free falled; being lost in the euphoria of him, of my body’s reaction to him.

As we collapsed on the bed, he asked me if that was okay, if I was okay. “I don’t know,” was my response because honestly, I didn’t know. Physically, I was a little sore yet it didn’t hurt and I was tired. As far as doing THAT, I wanted to scream at him, “hell yeah, when can we do that again?” But emotionally, I was confused and still needed answers.
“Z, that was.....amazing. And I really want to talk about um, things, but I am exhausted.” I smiled at him. I guess getting a work out like that after not working out for 3 days was taking its toll on me. I got up and began to collect my clothes and get dressed. “See you in the training center tomorrow?”

He just nodded. Nodded....that’s all....and the look on his face was....sadness? I would have turned around and demanded he tell me what he was thinking, but I was too tired. I went back to my room and slept, hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment