Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 18

Payne


After buying the penthouse, I was so anxious to move in, Z laughed at me often and called me a kid in a candy store. I didn’t know what it meant, but I could imagine. We shopped together and got everything we needed....plates and glasses, pots and pans, and sheets and towels, and of course, big screen televisions, a computer, a leather sofa and chairs. We bought a king sized bed for the master bedroom and a queen bed for the ‘playroom’. Z was undertaking the ‘playroom’ as his project and the study was mine. Everything else we did together. Shopping was tedious as neither of us really enjoyed it, but we relished in the time of just the two of us, without looking over our shoulders, as we held hands or snuck a kiss. It was fun putting ‘our place’ together....with stuff we liked. We found that we have similar tastes...a lot of black, a lot of leather.

As we shopped together, we would pass clothing stores and I realized I would need some things other than my workout gear to live life in the city. Z was scheduled to be on rotation for a few nights one week with Butch, so I asked Butch’s wife and shellan, Marissa to go shopping with me. She jumped at the chance. After one night of shopping, we stopped at a Starbucks for coffee. It was heavenly and I was afraid she just turned me onto my pyrocant. She asked me what was going on....she said I seemed so happy and laid back and well, I was shopping. I knew she would ask and it was secretly why I wanted her on these excursions. I knew it would be all over the compound as soon as I told her. So I explained that I was getting my own place in the city and was hoping to experience all life had to offer me on this side. The spark that came to her eye was a little shocking. The next night she took me to Victoria’s Secret. I had no idea what the secret was, but it involved a lot of silk and satin. She also took me to a spa. She explained that men enjoyed ‘it’ being bare. I was unsure what she meant but the pain that was inflicted on my core was more than even Z was able to create. I decided it would be worth it. The first night Z and I had in our new place needed to be memorable.

I kept my body distant from Z as much as I could. I told him I wanted it to be spectacular that next weekend, our first weekend together, in our new place. It was time to tell Wrath and my brother, Vishous. Wrath would be the easier of the two so Z and I discussed what I would say to Wrath and even though I was a bit nervous, Z calmed me and I knew what the ultimate prize was so I had the resolve.

Wrath opened his office door after I knocked.

“Payne, my friend, how are you? We have not sparred in quite some time. Miss me?”

I chuckled. “Of course, Wrath, but I have been getting workouts in with the trainees.
They are not quite to your expertise, but they are getting there.”

He motioned for me to come in and sit. “Ha! They will never be on my level of expertise.”

We both laughed.

As he sat behind his desk, he said, “something tells me you didn’t come here to talk about trainees.”


I kept a small smile. “No, my lord. Verily, I did not. I have a request.”

Wrath leaned onto his arms on his desk. “What is it Payne?”

I let it all out, afraid if I took a breath I would lose my place in my little speech.
“Wrath, I have very much enjoyed being here at the compound. Utilizing the training facilities, meeting the rest of the brotherhood and their shellans, even the doggen. You will never know how grateful I am to you for saving me and bringing me here. Verily, there is more of this side I would like to experience. I understand why you will not allow me to go out and fight our war and that is not what this is about. This is about me....wanting to experience....life.”

Wrath removed his wraparounds and rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath. I kept going. “Wrath, I would like to get my own place in the city. I will still attend training here with the warriors and I would like to return for First Meals with the family every so often.”

Wrath returned his wraparounds, leaned back in his chair and put his shitkickers on the desk.

“Payne, I am your whard. How can I look after you if you are not here at the compound?”

I was expecting this so I quickly answered. “Wrath, I will be here for training every day and I would like to still attend First Meals. If it would make you feel better, we could meet ... I don’t know ... once a week. Like a check-in?”

Wrath took a deep breath in and I tried to gauge his face. It was unreadable. He stood up and came to the front of his desk, leaning against it, right in front of me. “Payne, I understand. And I will grant your request ... under the conditions you stated: you attend training with the warriors, you attend First Meal at least once a week, although I would like to see you more often, and you check in with me at least once per week, in person.”

I jumped out my chair and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Wrath, you .... are.....” my voice trailed off as a lump formed in my throat. I felt my eyes well up with tears as Wrath hugged me back.

“Payne, there is no need to thank me. I want you to be happy on this side.” We pulled apart from each other and he chuckled and said, “But you, you are going to tell your brother. I am not getting in the middle of that.” I laughed and put out my fist as was customary between us. He fist bumped me and I whispered a thank you. He asked me when I was moving and I said as soon as possible. He laughed and told me to be careful but have fun.

I walked casually out of his office and all but ran to Z’s room to tell him the good news.

The next evening I made my way into the Pit. Marissa and Butch lived with V and Jane, but Marissa promised not to tell any of them until I had the chance to talk to V. V was watching Sportscenter when I walked in. I was glad to see Jane was in the kitchen. She would be helpful in calming V if he got too upset.

“Hey, Brother Mine.”

“Hey, Sister Mine. Good to see you.” He patted the sofa next to him. “Come, sit, watch how the Sox knocked the shit out of the Indians tonight.”

“Actually, V, I need to talk to you.”

He hit the mute button and immediately started, “what’s wrong? what happened?”

I looked up at Jane and she came in and sat in one of the chairs adjacent us.

“Nothing. Chill V. Listen, I am moving out of the compound. I found this great penthouse in the city....” I didn’t even finish the sentence. He jumped off the couch with the whys? and what fors?

Thankfully, Jane popped up. “Vishous, sit down and hear your sister out.” He took a deep breath while looking at Jane and sat down.

I looked at Jane with grateful eyes.

“Vishous, listen, first of all, you know I can take care of myself.” When he started to butt in again, I said, “Shut it and listen.” And I went into the same explanation I gave Wrath. Jane was practically jumping with excitement in her seat. After a very, very long pause, V let out a long sigh.

“Well, you will still be here for training. I will still see you at First Meals....”

I smiled up at him.

“You are happy.”

“Yes, V. This....this is going to be great.”

Then he hugged me tight with his ungloved hand. “You promise to call if you need anything.”

I kissed his cheek. “You will be the first.”

Jane came over and hugged me as I stood. “When do we get to come over and see it?”

“Let me get settled, get a feel for it on my own. Soon though, I promise.”

Vishous stood and said, “I love you Sister Mine.”

“Vishous, this isn’t goodbye....but I love you too, Brother Mine.”

I walked out of the Pit and exhaled a breath I didn’t realize I was holding.

Again, I found myself all but running to tell Z the news.

And with that, my new life was about to begin.

Zsadist

The next day while Payne was off spending girl time with one of the shellans, I was organizing the playroom. There was a lot that went into what I wanted to do. I know I needed two different rooms. The spare bedroom/playroom in the penthouse is big enough to make into two different rooms. So, while Payne was shopping, I had a human crew set up to go in and make the one room into two, just a wall and a door separating the two. The first room would be the softer room. It had the queen sized bed and a suede table with only a few straps on it to be used if needed. This room was going to be a more subtle color, not sure which yet, but not as dramatic as the second room will be. This room is to be used to prepare Payne for the second room.

The second room is where the fun will be. It will have a Cross right in the middle of the room, the first thing you see coming in. There would be another table that was harder, leather, and more straps and other things to really gain her full trust in me. This is all normal stuff I had read while doing research on the whole Dominant/submissive topic.

Most had playrooms just like this. Others that were still dabbling didn’t go this far, but I think that Payne will really enjoy our time in the playrooms. I know there has to be more talk before we even set foot into the playrooms but at least they will be ready by the end of the week. I have come to realize that this lifestyle isn’t something that I will jump into in the beginning. Payne and I are still new to all this, so we will take things slow.

The painters would be in tomorrow to paint the walls and then the day after that, I can arrange all the merchandise to be moved in. All of this is done before Payne even sets foot inside. I will make sure to keep the doors locked at all times. No use in her getting a feel for the rooms when I am not in there with her.

The week flew by and I was now fully prepared for Payne to move into the penthouse. I had 3 days off so they were going to be spent at the penthouse with Payne. I couldn’t wait. It will be interesting to see her reaction to how the place looks and how all of our new things, like the dishes and furniture are right where they are suppose to be. I dematerialize to the penthouse before Payne gets there. I already have all my clothes that I will need, and even hunting outfits and weapons so that when I have to go out, I can get ready here and not even have to go back to the compound.

I hear the elevator ding and walk over to the foyer and see Payne walking in with a duffel bag full of her clothes from the compound. I take it from her and pull her into a greedy kiss. No use in letting her off the hook. It has been days since we have been together. She has been busy with shopping and I have been busy with the playroom. I break the kiss and lean my head against hers to take a much needed breath of air.

“Welcome home Princess,” kissing her forehead as I take her hand and walk to the master bedroom to put her bag into the closet.

“It's good to be home.” She smiles at me as we go to the bedroom.

I throw her bag in and come back to her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her again. This time, taking my time to make sure every nerve in her mouth is stimulated. I hold her face to mine, showing her the pent up frustration I feel. She groans at the assault and I take that as a hint to keep going.

I feel so much more relaxed here with her then I did at the compound. She can be herself and I don’t have to worry about being interrupted. We move closer to each other, groaning and grinding against each other. I pull back and bring in much needed oxygen.

My hands instinctively go to her shirt as I lift up the hem and pull it up and over her head. Her hair falls back around her shoulders and I see the very impressive bra she has on. It is black lace with a solid red background. I growl at the sight, instantly hard.

“You bought this when you went shopping?” fingering the bra strap as I let my hand fall down her arm.

She looks up at me and bites her lower lip into her mouth. I see a peek of her fangs in between her teeth and I am instantly overcome with a need to take her vein. My fangs elongate and I start panting. She nods, not noticing my discomfort. “Do you like it?”

I grip onto her waist to hold myself back at arms length. I don’t want to come at her like the animal that I am, but it's hard to hold back. I forgot I haven’t fed in weeks. With all the excitement from the move and setting up the playroom, it's amazing I even remembered daily activities like sleeping and eating.

I see Payne’s eyes grow wide with concern. Shit. She knew something was up.

“Are you okay?” her voice filled with worry.

I lower my head and nod slightly.

“Yes, I am fine. It is just you are so…” I look up at her and take in her amazing beauty. I smell her and I am hit with another wave of blood lust. “Fuck!” I try to take a breath but my throat is so dry. “I’m sorry…I need to feed.” I curse myself for ruining the whole scene. This should have been slow sex where we take our time, but instead this is going to be fast and forced, and all because I didn’t think about feeding.

Payne nods at me and pushes her pants off then sits and scoots up onto the bed. She lays back; her legs straight out in front of her. I take in the sight of her in the matching bra and panties and my cock strings to life. I can curse his existence sometimes. He always 'stands up' at the wrong times. When I should be kissing her everywhere, taking my time to make sure she is satisfied, my cock and my blood lust decide how this goes. I leave my pants on in any hope of holding out until after feeding to satisfy my sexual need.

“Come to me.” She is laying, ready for me. Not even once did she hesitate at the act of me taking her vein. I crawl up onto the bed, sitting on my knees with her legs wrapped around my waist. I brush her hair out of the way and let my other hand rest on her hips.

I lean down and see her vein pulsating against her neck. My fangs grow longer still. I can’t wait, I lean down and strike at her neck. The taste of her sends a shock through my body and I jolt at the sensation. Payne wraps her arms around me and I grab at her hips slightly. I take one long pull from her neck and feel a slight ease as her warm blood rushes down my throat.

I am lost in taking from her. The taste is amazing. The fact that she is enjoying it too causes me to relax and enjoy. I can hear her moans as I continue to take my fill of her. When I am satisfied, I ease off of her and lick the wound closed. I leave little kisses up her neck and then I take her mouth with mine. My hands leave her hips and I ease a finger into her wet center. She arches her back and groans into my mouth as she feels me invade her.

I break the kiss and look into her eyes. “Thank you for letting me take your vein.” I don’t know why I needed to voice my thanks, but I guess I needed to let her know that I don’t take her for granted. The fact that she is under me, that she is satisfying my craving, comes as a shock to me. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a female like this. She stares back into my eyes and then leans up and kisses me. A deep passionate kiss that I feel all through my body. I remove my fingers and lean up briefly to unbutton my pants. I push them down just far enough to let my cock spring to life. I grab onto her panties and pull them off her as well. I lower back down to her and she wraps her legs around my hips again. I smile at her and ease myself into her. She is so wet that there isn’t any resistance. I settle into her, both of us moaning as we connect.

I move in and out of her, kissing her mouth, her neck, her face, everywhere I can reach. Our bodies and our minds are intertwined and I am not sure where I end and she begins. I lift my head and look into her eyes as we are moving back and forth. It was that moment that I see my feelings reflected in her eyes. My chest constricts and I smell my bonding scent fill the room and envelope her.

At this point I am too far gone to care the why’s and the how’s for what is happening. I keep eye contact as I feel her tighten around me. We move back and forth a few more times and then I take her mouth as I feel her convulse around me, which brings me to my own release.

I leave little kisses all over her face and then remove myself and lay on the bed, still catching my breath. She cuddles up into me and I lay an arm over her shoulders. We stay quiet for a moment as the bonding scent starts to dissipate from the room.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if his bonding would show. glad it did.
    i have to say that zsadist is my fave brother and your fic is makin me see him in diff light. love him more now.

    ReplyDelete