Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 16

Payne

After checking the hallway for anyone lingering, I tentatively took his hand and was led into his bedroom. I noticed he was only wearing a pair of old, loose fitting jeans that sat low on his hips. He was in bare feet and no shirt. The entire room was lit with candles; the black satin sheets shimmering under the glow. The room smelled divine yet I couldn’t quite put my finger on the scent. It was woodsy and spicy, masculine. He closed the door and pulled me into his arms. He held me there for a moment and I cherished it. I felt so small and fragile when he enveloped me this way. It was comforting as I was not the big, bad ass warrior as other females viewed me. I could hear his heartbeat with my cheek pressed to his chest. He kissed the top of my head, then my forehead, then the tip of my nose, my chin and back to my lips. He kissed softly and gently and delicately ran his tongue over my lips. When I whimpered, he pulled back. I noticed his yellow eyes were dancing in the candlelight. He pulled me to a bench at the foot of his bed. He sat so I sat. He held my hand and looked at it, turning it over and caressing it. It was clear he wanted to talk about something. Using my other hand, I cupped his chin and pulled it up so his eyes met mine. “What is it, Z? Talk to me.” I swear he blushed. He proceeded to discuss with me how he enjoyed taking the dominating role during sex and the feelings it ignited in him. His face seemed to light up as he discussed it. It was my turn to look down at our hands still intertwined.

“Please, please tell me what you are thinking?” he begged.

I chuckled, out of embarrassment, and admitted to him that I liked when he took control with our sex life. I told him that I did not have much experience with sex, period, but I did enjoy some of the things we had done, including the blindfolding. His mouth lifted to a small smile. He explained that he done some research and would like to try some things with me. The idea excited me. He told me I had to trust him and I told him I did. We determined that if he was ever doing anything that I was uncomfortable with or if I was in pain, I had to promise to say ‘stop’ and he promised he would. He asked me if I was willing to try something tonight and my stomach got all aflutter at the idea. He got on his knees in front of me. He removed my Nikes and then my socks. He ran his hand under my pants up my leg. When he reached my hips, his eyebrow cocked when he realized I wasn’t wearing any panties. Then his hands went to my tank top and taking the hem, he pulled it over my head. He stood and offered me his hand. I took it and he stood me up. He bent down and kissed my earlobe, my neck. His hands ran the length of my torso to the waistband of my pants. He pushed them down so they puddled at my feet and I stepped out of them. He asked me to get on the bed, on my back. I did. Being naked, splayed out on his bed, I was not embarrassed or ashamed. He made me feel beautiful by peppering my stomach with kisses, cupping my breasts and massaging the nipples. He used his tongue and kissed and nipped all the way down my leg to my ankle.

Then he pulled a piece of fabric out and began to tie it around my ankle. I sat up a bit with a “what are you...” but he just looked at me and said “trust.” I did, so I laid back down on the satin, feeling the fabric tighten around my ankle. He slowly made his way around the end of the bed to the other ankle and tied it. I watched him with bated breath. The fire in his eyes, the desire, made my skin tingle. He began kissing and nipping up the other leg and as he got to my core, I was already wet with want. He took a deep breath through his nose but continued kissing over my stomach, up to my breasts. He took a nipple in his mouth and teased it with his tongue, biting it gently, as he moved my arm above my head, holding it there with one hand. His mouth went to the other nipple, laying the same assault and again moving my other arm up above my head. Both wrists were now in his one hand and I felt another piece of fabric being wrapped around them.

I closed my eyes, suddenly having the urge to try and cover myself. Of course, I couldn’t. He eased off the bed and stood at the foot of it. He asked me to open my eyes, so I did. He licked his lips. “You are so fucking beautiful.” I watched him as he unbuttoned his jeans and his erection sprang free. He must have put his knees on the bench at the foot of the bed as he leaned into the apex of my thighs. His mouth assaulted me, inside and out, sucking and biting my clit. I growled as the sensation was overwhelming as I craved more friction, to touch him. Already I was close to orgasm and then he moved and his mouth assaulted mine and I could taste myself. His knees went to either side of my hips and he was right where I wanted him to be....my eyes begged him. He plunged into my aching soaking core with a fervor that had me on edge again. I writhed underneath him, trying to touch, aching for more contact. Instead I was forced to concentrate on where we were connected and it was blissful. He would pull almost all the way out, then plunge back in and swirl his hips in a way that I groaned out loud. My head arched back and his fingers assaulted my nipples and I moaned. I was able to move my hips just enough to get the friction my clit was craving and I screamed as the orgasm finally overtook me, again and again. Z came shortly thereafter and moaned into my neck as he did.

It was the most amazing experience of my life. I had been taken to the edge and pulled back and when I was finally able to go over, the feeling was pure ecstasy. Z reached back and untied my ankles, rubbing them gently before collapsing on top of me, unfastening my wrists. He rubbed them as well and asked if I was okay. “Amazing,” was the only response I was able to articulate. He kissed my lips and said, “that it was.”

Zsadist

I walked down the stairs with an undeniable grin on my face. I just had the most amazing sex of my life and I don’t know where to go from here. I think I actually hopped down the stairs I was so complacent. I rounded the corner and went into the kitchen. Grabbing some food, it has been about 2 whole days since I have eaten. I bite into whatever was in the front of the fridge. Chicken I think. At this point I could of cared less at what I was putting into my mouth. As long as I got more energy I was fine with that.

My day of research had really paid off, and I think Payne liked it too. If there was any indication of her thanks, her volume sure did let me know how she liked it. I hated being away from her during the night when I was out hunting, but I have to do what I have to do. And I have today off but I am out there again tomorrow night. I will just have to satisfy my need before then, a couple of times.

I find some more food and start getting a plate together for Payne. I left her sleeping in my room. She deserved some rest after what we just did. She always seems to amaze me. When I think I have almost pushed her to the limits, she comes and pushes me right back. I hear foot steps and talking. V and Butch are coming in fast. I know I can’t dodge them before its too late so I just stay and keep pulling different types of food from the fridge.

The duo comes barging in like they own the place, arguing about something new this week. Which gun has better specks, a Glock or a Taurus. I shake my head and keep doing what I was doing. They come in and see me, slowing their discussion down.

“Hey Z. Long day?” Butch came up and punched me in the arm with a huge grin on his face. I look up at him and brush his comment off. V comes up and leans against the counter.

“Leave him alone cop. If he gets his freak on, then let him get his freak on." I put some of the food back into the fridge and then turn back to V.

“What the hell are you two talking about?” I say while putting the plate into the microwave to warm it up.

“It was just pretty loud today, you and Bella back together?” Butch said while wiggling his eyebrows. I was about to go off with a ‘hell no, we aren’t together’. But then I think… loud? Oh Shit! Payne was loud and people heard. And now they are thinking it's Bella. This is not good. Not good at all.

“No, me and Bella aren’t together. It was someone else.” I hoped to hell that the brothers left it at that and didn’t want details. I know I couldn’t give details. And I know if they asked, they would be able tell I was lying.

V stepped up again and covered my ass. I could see Butch’s brain start working and a million questions came to his mind. “Cop. No. What Z does in his own room is his own business.” V turned to me and patted me on the back. “I had to get my own place because of the threat of my previous females making too much noise. Maybe you should think about that.” V shrugged it off and I took the plate from the microwave and grabbed a fork.

“Yo Z. No apples today. What is up with you? You are changing my man. If it's this new female, then stick with it. You deserve to be happy.” Butch patted me on the back too and I walked out of the kitchen. This is definitely not good. The news about a loud female will make its way to the other females and then I will be in deep shit.

I walk into my bedroom and wake Payne up. I make her eat and I eat a little myself. We stay mostly quiet until I can’t handle it anymore. I have to bring up this topic of getting a place for us to go. Maybe a place where Payne could live and I go and stay with her on days I’m not on rotation or something.

I am not sure entirely how it will work, but it has to happen soon. I can’t go a whole day without taking Payne, and I definitely don’t want her to have to quiet herself because of the threat of people hearing. I want her to be as loud and expressive as she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment