Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 14

Zsadist

She just left me, again. Why the hell does she keep doing that? I just lay on my bed, completely naked, and look up at the ceiling. That is not how I saw it ending... at all.

She is perfect, breathtaking, my... pyrocant. FUCK! She is my fucking pyrocant.

I have never been in this position before. Now... this isn't a laughing matter. A brother is always brought to their knees for the ones that they love, their shellans. But a pyrocant? A pyrocant is like an addiction. In all the histories, never has a brother stayed sane when they were with their pyrocant; it always ended badly. The pyrocant draws the male in, makes them feel things they have never felt before, think things they have never thought before. A pyrocant can break down walls completely. Being a brother, we are already aware of ourselves and our feelings and we know how to control them. But sitting here, only minutes after she has left, I want her again. I constantly want to take her in multiple ways in multiple places.

I rub my face, roll off the bed and pull my pants on. I can't obsess over her anymore or I will go crazy. I walk out of my bedroom because the smell of Payne on my sheets will make me want to walk down the hall and take her again. And it would not be good for anyone to see me walk into her room. That is the other problem. I want Payne; I want to be inside of her every waking moment. I shake my head as I walk down the main stairs. No one can know what we have done and what we are going to do. And...we will be doing more.

She has gotten her hands on me and I am lost completely. I need her. I already need her again; I need her every moment. I walk past the billiard room and see Butch and V and Phury chilling in there drinking, playing pool, and all in all being the typical brothers. I figure, what the hell, I have nothing else to do. I walk into the billiard room and lean up against the wall as everyone is bent over in laughter at whatever joke they just finished telling. After they caught their breath, Butch walks over and slaps me on the back.

"Hey Brother. We haven't seen you in the house lately." We watch as V takes his shot at the pool table; he sinks the 3ball into the upper left corner pocket.

"Very funny. I am taking some time off from hunting. So, I have some time on my hands," I direct to everyone as I just watch the pool game play out. It was Butch's turn and he walks around looking for his shot.

Phury sits on top of the sofa on the other side of the room. He looks at me. "We heard about you and Bella." Immediately, I am overtaken with anger. I breathe in a deep breath. This isn't the topic that I wanted to talk about but I have to clear the air or it will keep being brought up.

"Yeah. It didn't work out. We ended it. Now, twin mine, you can do what you want. I won't be stopping you." I know it was a low blow, but I will admit, I am a little pissed.

"That is not what I meant by the comment. I just want to make sure Bel... you...are all right. And things aren't weird between you two." I smirk at Phury's comment. Yeah, he wants to know how Bella is, and he probably will. He probably has already gone to her and given her a shoulder to cry on. Not that it bothers me one bit. My twin needs to be happy.

"Yeah things are weird. They are always weird when you breakup with someone. But, she will find her own place and then that will be it. We probably won't even see each other after that. Except for some Brother functions and when the females get together." Phury sits there and looks me over. "There is something different about you," he says while the other two are arguing about the shot not counting toward Butch's score. I glance over at V and Butch and shake my head at the two.

"What do you mean?" I know me and Phury go way back and we have a sixth sense about the other but still, he better keep his mouth shut.

He shakes his head, "I don't know, it is just the way you are. I would of thought you and Bella would have worked out. It would have been a miracle, but I saw something in you two." He shrugs and we shift our eyes to watch V and Butch start practically wrestling each other to settle the score.

"Yeah? Well, it is what it is. Biology didn't see it that way." I start thinking about Payne and how great it is between us. How I hope that biology kicks in, if it is suppose to. What? I am already thinking about Payne in that way??

"Yeah, I heard about that too." Phury just let the conversation slide at that point. We watched V and Butch call a draw and then flop onto the sofa to catch the highlights from the Sox game.

I leave them be and walk into the kitchen and grab an apple. I circle back to the billiard room and I see three of the females talking to the brothers. Beth, Mary, and... Bella. I almost curse out loud. See, this is what I get for venturing out of my room.

I walk through the room and try to get past everyone but there is no use. Beth is the first to see me and she jumps in and tries to play matchmaker.

"Z. It’s good to see you about the house. Not working as much as you have been? Have you been catching up on your sleep? Maybe feeling a bit better about things now?" I gave her the don't-fuck-with-me eye. She knows the story and she wants to try and fix things.

I take her arm and pull her in closer and whisper, "There is no fixing this, so don't waste your time trying." She stands her ground, which I knew she would.

"You can take that tone somewhere else, Zsadist. I am just trying to help a friend." She steps back and walks over the Butch and V. I start to head out of the room and Bella stands in front of me, blocking my way.

"Hey Z." She looks up into my eyes. "I have... I have a new room." She shifts her weight like she is nervous or something. Damn female. "I have a real nice neighbor. We haven't had a chance to really talk yet, but I know we will. She is always so busy. Before I was even unpacked, she was gone. You might know her, Payne. She is a warrior in training. V's sister. Not that you need her whole bio or anything. I am just making small talk."

I stiffen at the mention of Payne. The fact that Bella is sleeping next to her just made things a million times worse. I need to talk to her; I need to find out what is going on. I can't wait all night. I need to know now. "Sorry Bella, but I have to go." I start to step around her but she grabs onto my arm and places her hand on my chest.

No one touches me except Bella, Phury, and, now, Payne. It stops me and I gaze into Bella's pleading eyes. "I miss you. I want... no, I need you. Maybe we can work something out. Maybe we can get over these issues we have. Maybe we can..."

"No Bella." I break her off and my voice is slightly raised. I lower it down to a whisper when I feel 5 pairs of eyes on my back. "We can't. I thought we already went through this. We aren't fit for each other. You need to find someone that bonds with you. Not me. If I haven't bonded with you, I never will." I rub my hand over my head and grab at the stiff muscles of my neck. "I have things to do. I'm sorry." I walk out and make sure not to look back. The last thing I need is for Bella to think we have anything left. I ended it and it needs to stay that way. I take the stairs two at a time. I glance down so no one sees me walking down the wrong hallway.

I keep walking until I smell Bella's scent. I know what she smells like since I lived with her for a few months. I track it down to one room and open the door. Yep. Her stuff is there. Okay, so left door or right door? I don't see lights under either door, but Payne mentioned she was tired. So this sucks. I walk to the door on the right. I get close and try to track the smell. The last thing I need is to unlock a door that has someone in there I don't want to see. Like one of the trainees or something. Yeah, walk into Blay’s or Qhuinn's room and talk your way out of that mix up.

I stand next to the door, bring in the smell and I get a faint hint of honey. Different from Bella's overly flower smell. This is a more natural, down to earth, honey smell. That's it. That's Payne. I unlock the door and sneak in before anyone sees.

The room is dark but the moment I am inside, I know I am definitely in the right room. I can smell her everywhere. I walk over to the bed and sink down to my knees. I can hear her even breathing and I know she is asleep.

I reach up and try and wake her. "Payne, I need to talk." She rolls over and moans. I smirk at the sound. It isn't like I have the sanity to wait so I walk over to the other side and nudge her again.

"Payne. Come on. Wake up." She makes another move to roll over but I stop her. I get onto the bed and lay my arm over her shoulders, keeping her next to me. She fights it a little but then settles back down. Damn, it feels good to touch her. I wouldn't think a warrior to be such a deep sleeper, but I have never seen a female warrior. Most of the females from warrior blood take the Chosen route. Payne is as beautiful as a Chosen but she wouldn't take that role in life. Not her at all.

I brush her hair out of her face. She snuggles into me and I am lost for words. The feeling of having her against me is amazing. I feel her heat, her breath, her everything. I have never let Bella get this close; I have never let anyone get this close.

"Payne, I need to talk to you. I need you to wake up. It’s important." I rub her back to try and make her wake. She must have opened her eyes because she jerks back and practically pushes me off the bed. She stares at me with wide eyes and looks around the room. "What are you doing here?"

I smirk at the thought of what I would do if I went to sleep alone and awoke with someone in my bed. I sit up so I am not crowding her. "I need to talk to you. It couldn't wait until tomorrow. So, I found your room and let myself in. Sorry if that is breaking your privacy but I need to explain some things."

She pushes her hair further off her face and then sits up. "Okay, go." I smile at the fact that she is a little cranky. It is good to know - Payne doesn't like being woken up. Note to self.

"Okay, I need to get everything out, so don't interrupt me until I am done...I need to know where we stand. I know that I want to keep what we have going on. But there are some... rules, I guess. No one can know about us. We have to keep this a secret. If the females knew, I would be a dead male and if your brother found out, I would probably be sent to the Omega. The last thing I need is for anyone to make my life harder then it already is.

Another thing, I have needs. Needs that no female has yet to meet, well except you. So, as of right now, you and I are great together and I don't want that to change. I also found out that Bella is your neighbor. So any time we spend together has to be away from your room. And, knowing Bella, she will find a way to befriend you. Just remember that I have been nothing but truthful with you from the moment we met. As you know with Bella, after the honeymoon period, I wanted to end it. Anything she says about me, you know it is probably a lie." I rub my head to think about anything else I wanted to say. I am drawing a blank.

Payne looks at me and I wonder why she isn't talking. "Oh yeah. I'm done. I think." She smiles at me, the smile that can melt the polar ice caps. I sit and wait for what she has to say.

Payne

The dream was so real I didn’t want to wake up. I could smell him. I could feel his arms around me and so I snuggled closer. I felt him brush the hair out of my face. I could feel him rubbing my back. I heard him say "Payne, I need to talk to you. I need you to wake up. It’s important." It wasn’t a dream...and my eyes popped open. Instinct took over and I pushed away from him. “What are you doing here?” was all I could think of asking as I willed myself to wake up fully.

I let him get all he had to off his chest. I listened intently. He wanted to be with me. He wanted us to be together. I tried to hold all my emotion off my face. I was able to provide for him what Bella couldn’t. He made some very valid points....we had to stay a secret. Of course, he had a lot more on the line than I did, but yeah, if my brother found out.....let’s just say, Vishous is very protective of me. Brother Mine probably would send Z to Dhunhd. I am not the least bit concerned about Bella attempting to befriend me. I have a way of not doing the whole female bonding thing, so I didn’t see it as a problem.

All I could do was smile. I was so happy to hear he thought we were great together because that is exactly what I thought. We were friends, we could talk to each other about anything and everything. We enjoyed the same things. And we had some great sex. So I smiled and then I tackled him. I jumped into his lap and crushed my mouth to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him hard. I heard him chuckle against my lips so I pulled back.

“I take it you agree with me,” he said with a wide smile.

“Yes. Verily, everything you said was the truth.” I kissed him again, softer, gentler this time. “I suppose we have to work the logistics out. If you can’t be here and I can’t be caught going into your room....there are bound to be others using the training center......” my voice trails off. How is this going to work? It can’t. Sure the compound is big, but it is also filled with people...females, Brothers, warriors in training.

His hands cupped my face. “We belong together. I need you. We will work this out...to be together.” He brought his lips to mine and suddenly the air around us changed. It was charged with an electricity I had never known before. I needed him too. We would work it out....we had to.

Slowly and deliberately, my hands ran over his chest, over his shoulders to his arms. His hands mimicked mine and went to the hem of my shirt, lifting it over my head. It was like we were seeing and feeling each other for the first time. He kissed my jaw, down my neck, to my collarbone. My hands ran over his head, to the base of the back of his neck. His hands went to my shoulders and he gently pushed me back against the bed. He murmured what sounded like “beautiful” and went back to kissing my collarbone while massaging my breast, and taking the other hardened nipple into his mouth and sucking and nibbling at it. It was an amazing feeling and I found myself arching my chest into him. His one hand ran down my abs and taunted my belly button, while his mouth went to the other breast. My arms went instinctively above my head as he went further down my body. He spread my legs and positioned his mouth right where I wanted it most. I picked my head up slightly off the bed to watch him. His eyes met mine as his tongue danced around my folds. He mumbled into me that I was ready for him and I was. Suddenly, he rose from the bed. I looked at him slightly agitated and confused as he walked to my closet. He took a sash from my robe of the other side. I watched him as he came back to the bed, his erection obvious in his workout pants.

“Will you let me try something?” he asked.

Looking at the sash in his hands, I became a little leery but trusted him, so I simply nodded. He tied the sash around my eyes. “They say when one sense is removed, it heightens the others,” his voice was barely a whisper in my ear as he tied the sash behind my head. “Let’s test that theory shall we?” My breath hitched and I was suddenly more excited than a minute ago.

I felt his breath on my core as his hands held my thighs apart. I could hear him breathe a deep breath in as he nuzzled into me. His tongue licked and his teeth nipped. He was right, the sensation was heightened as I could not see what he was doing. My hips moved and bucked of their own accord and he held them down with his strong hands. His tongue dipped in and I then felt the release of one of his hands from my hips and his finger inside me. He added another one as a moan escaped my lips. His assault on my clit came next as he sucked and nibbled it. Tingles shot all through me and I could feel my orgasm building. Instinctively, my heels met his back and I dug them in. He came at me more fiercely, his fingers moving in and out, his tongue stroking and his lips suckling. My body took over and the orgasm shot through me like rocket from its launch pad. I moaned and whispered his name.

His lips kissed my folds and slowly made their way back up to my mouth. “Taste,” and his mouth attacked mine and I could taste myself all over and inside him. I sighed against his tongue and wrapped my arms around his neck, rubbing his head. “Tastes divine, does it not?” and I simply nodded slightly in response.

In the next moment, his cock invaded where his mouth just was and my legs wrapped around him. My head tilted back at the feeling of him filling me and my hips ground into his. His mouth went to my neck and I could smell his scent at my nose. I licked and could feel the vein pumping under my tongue. A weird....desire coursed through me. I ran my nails down his back to his ass and he ground into my core harder. It was only a matter of minutes before both our bodies shuttered. As he rolled to my side, he removed the sash from my eyes.

“Well? Is it true what they say?” he smirked at me.

“Oh god yes,” was the only answer I had for him. I felt completely overtaken by exhaustion and curled into him as I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment