Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 19

Payne


I had never had anyone feed from me before. I am not sure what I expected - I guess pain, uncomfortableness - but not with Z. It was ..... enjoyable. Actually, the feelings surrounding the whole thing were a bit confusing. I was turned on. I could feel his hard erection inside his pants, against my thigh. Knowing my little secret, well, Victoria’s Secret, did that to him excited me. The initial strike at my neck was a little alarming, but not painful per se. But then, to feel my blood being taken into his mouth, sustaining him, giving him ‘life’, it gave me pure pleasure. I moaned at the feelings and sensations. I knew this was biological necessity but it was also wanton need. As he finished, the desire to have him consume me completely took over.

It wasn’t how I wanted our first night together in our new place to go.... but like every time we were together, it was still wonderful.

I noticed a strange smell come off of Z that seemed to fill the room. I wasn’t sure what it was or what it meant....I had never smelled it before. It sort of spelled like spiced apples. I wondered if Z was using a new cologne. I was distracted by Z licking the wound closed, he thanking me. I looked up at him and tried to convey my feelings with my eyes. I was grateful for him. Grateful for the joy he brought to my life, thankful for what he has taught me - both in and out of the bedroom. I looked forward to spending more time with him, here, at our own place, where we were free to be ‘us’.

Z informed me he was scheduled to be on rotation for the next several nights and that he would probably just stay at the compound. My heart sank at the thought of not seeing or being with him for four days. I wasn’t sure if I would be able to stand it. Since we met, we had been basically together every day....well, except for those couple of days we spent apart trying to figure things out. I suppose I could get completely unpacked, but I still can’t help but be saddened.

The first two days were okay. I stayed busy - I unpacked, got everything settled, even tried to sneak a peek into Z’s secret room. It was locked. I may have been able to get into it, but knowing Z, he had it rigged with an alarm. Plus, I didn’t want to ruin my own surprise. I knew he had been working hard on whatever was in there and I knew I would gain the benefit. Actually, we both would.

By the third day, I was so bored and missed him so much....I missed his smell, his touch, his tongue, his taut ass. Oh, this was not helping. I decided to materialize over to the training center and get in a work out. Being at the compound almost made it harder....knowing he was right upstairs. But he needed rest, after hunting so much. So I worked my tail off in the gym, doing not only cardio but hitting the weights and the speed bag. Once I was finished, I took a walk to the kitchen and slowed when I heard some of the other females talking.

“Oh, Bella, that is great! I am so glad you will be staying on around here.”
“I am still hoping I can bring Zsadist around. I think being here will help me do that.”
“And Wrath is okay with this? Rehvenge?”
“Oh yes, both have been more than accommodating.”


I stopped in my tracks. Bella was staying on at the compound. Z would be seeing her around. My heart tightened, tears formed in my eyes. I turned around and ran back to the training center. I nearly ran into one of the trainees who asked what was the matter but I shook him off and hit the treadmill. I turned my iPod up so loud it hurt my ears. I practically ran the treadmill into the ground and the tears flowed freely from my eyes. I calmed down enough to materialize back at the penthouse, our penthouse.

I went out onto the balcony with a glass of wine and just watched the city skyline. Thinking about our time together and my feelings, my need for him. Oh no! Was Z? Had he become my pyrocant? Fuck! Is it possible for Z to be to me what I had heard like Phury’s red smoke is to him? And now with this situation with Bella? Where will that leave me? I am not glymera...I am not beautiful like Bella is. I don’t have the upbringing or pedigree she does. How could I possibly compare? If she is going to be around all the time, he will see she is the better choice. And he will come to see he is worthy of her. I will be left here in our place, alone. But if he’s my pyrocant, can I live without him? I laid down on one of the lounge chairs and cried and cried. Afraid I would fall asleep from exhaustion outside, I went in and laid on our bed and did finally cry myself to sleep.

The next day I was angry. I am not real sure who I was mad at...myself for believing our little fairy tale would actually become something, Bella for sticking around or Z - did he give Bella reason to believe there was something there? Maybe that’s why he chose to stay at the compound the last 4 days? He was with me while with her at the same time....why wouldn’t he do the same to me? He never told me how he felt....he never said what he wanted from me....maybe I was just his friend, who could make him orgasm. Maybe he got us this penthouse just so he wouldn’t have to explain who was screaming in his room at night.

My mind was everywhere and getting more and more angry with every passing minute. I knew he was out hunting again tonight, so I decided to go to the training center again and work off some aggression. Thankfully, brother mine was there and agreed to spar with me. Sparring with another person was so much better at releasing tension then just working out. And, thank the Scribe Virgin, Vishous gave to me as good as he got. By the time we were finished, I was feeling good. V and I made some small talk and then I materialized back to the penthouse. I took a long hot shower and put on one of the purchases from Victoria’s Secret. I lit candles throughout the whole entire house. I decided if he was going to leave me, he was going to leave with a bang, figuratively, of course.

I was in the kitchen, cutting up as many different types of apples I could find, when I felt Z getting closer. I was really excited he was coming home, but I was still upset. He materialized behind me, making me jump a bit, but then slipped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, “Hey Princess. Shit, I missed you.” He kissed my neck, sucked on my earlobe and I tried to stifle my moans. I kept right on cutting. He reached behind me, grabbed an apple slice then turned and stood beside me. “Payne?” His fingertips caught my chin and he tilted it, making me look at him. The tears were already in my eyes. “Payne, what is it? What’s the matter?”

I went back to cutting and whimpered out, “I know about Bella.”

“What about her?”

I put down the knife, harshly, and looked at him. “I know she is staying at the mansion....indefinitely.”

Z rubbed his hand over his head. “Fuck. Seriously? I hadn’t heard.”

He didn’t know?? I stood in between his legs, pressing him up against the counter.
“You didn’t know?”

“No,” he looked at me with those beautiful yellow eyes and I knew he was telling me the truth. I could see as I looked deeply into them that the idea of her remaining there bothered him as much as it bothered me.

All my anger and confusion and jealousy left me and I crushed my lips to his, invading his mouth with my tongue. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled us as closely together as I could. Z pulled his face back from mine and said, “Now that’s a welcome home.” He spun us around and lifted me onto the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist as our mouths found each other again.

1 comment:

  1. WTF is bella thinking? let's hope that z moves out orchid compound and in with pain.

    ReplyDelete