Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 2

Zsadist

As I walked back to my room, thoughts of Payne were flowing through me. How it is nice to be able to teach someone like her. How she is so responsive to the information I give her, and how I know she will be a fine Warrior some day. I enter my bedroom and see Bella awake and writing in her journal. She instantly stops writing and puts it away when she sees me enter. I walk to the bed and sit down next to her and look at her face, the face of an angel. This angel has given me so much and I can’t even give her the part of me she needs. I see her mouth parted and her fangs elongated, and instantly I know why. She is hungry and I have been so selfish to leave her wanting for too long.

Anger rising up in me, “Damn it Bella, why didn’t you tell me you needed to feed sooner?” I look at myself all sweaty and nasty, knowing she is too good for this. I need a shower before I even think to give her my vein. She sits there and just shrugs her small delicate shoulders. “You were busy, I didn’t want to bother you.” I look into her eyes and see the love she has for me.

I push off the bed and stand, about to head to the bathroom but see a fear in her eyes, like a fear that I would leave her. The same visible fear I had every time the Mistress came to me. “I am just going to take a shower and then I will give you what you need. I am sweaty and need to be clean for you.” I turn toward the bathroom but Bella comes around in front of me and puts her hand on my chest. That is all I have allowed, and it is rare at that. I don’t like being touched and Bella knows that. We have worked through a lot of my problems and I am grateful for the time she has given me. Looking down at the hand on my chest, I look back to her eyes. These eyes are filled with hunger and need. Something I know very much about since I spend years on my own, trying to satisfy that hunger and need.

“Don’t go. You are fine. You don’t need a shower.” Bella’s eyebrows are furrowed and her mouth hangs open more. I can tell she is in pain and it kills me to see her like this. I strip my shirt off and pull her to me. Picking her up, wrapping her legs around me and pushing her head to my neck. Her fangs pierce into me as I turn and crawl up on the bed with her in my arms. I lay her down on the bed as she takes greedy pulls from me. She is moaning constantly at each and every drop of my blood that goes into her. I grow hard at the feel of her fangs in me, and the feel of my blood filling her, satisfying her.

I position myself above her while I pull myself out of my pants. I am harder then I have ever been, I need to feel her, I need to find my physical release. I roughly push her panties out of the way and thrust my hard length into her wet core. We both scream out at the contact. She goes back to taking from me as I bite down on her vein taking her blood into me. I move in and out of her, feeling her tighten around me. I moan at the feel of her blood coating my throat, giving me my own relief from the blood lust I didn’t even know I had. I take and I give and after a few more moments Bella finishes and closes the wound. I take my own last few drawls from her and close her up as well. That is the time when I have her blood coursing through me I give her everything I have to give. I move inside of her with such fury that we get lost in each other. We don’t care about the noise or anything, all we care about is our own unconditional surrender to our animalistic wants and needs. I pick her up in my arms and place her on my bent legs, holding her hips as I bounce her on me. Her breasts in my face add to the pleasure and I inch our way toward the headboard. I push her back into the headboard as I thrust myself deep and hard into her. She is moaning in my ear and I lose it. I look down her body and need to be closer. I release her hands and take her face in my hands then dominate her mouth with my own. Invading it with my tongue I moan into her mouth as I feel myself explode inside of her at the feel of her own release.

I fall backward, landing on my back with her on top of me. I quickly turn to the side with me still joined inside of Bella. Our breathing is harsh and ragged as we lay intertwined. This is the time when I try and understand why every time can’t be like this. I ease myself out so she doesn’t feel me grow hard again. I lean up and kiss her forehead and brush the hair out of her face. “You feel better?” My chest hurting at the fact that I made her wait for as long as she did. She looks into my eyes, her eyes filled with pleasure and contempt. “I feel amazing. Thank you for that. It was beyond anything we have…It was amazing.” I hear her words and it kills me to know that those moments are rare. It hurts to know that I can’t give her what she deserves; I can’t be the male that deserves her.

I smile down at her, “Yes, it was amazing.” Taking a look at the clock, seeing that I only have enough time to get suited up and then to go out hunting. I kiss her again and ease myself off the bed. These are the worst times between me and Bella. I know she wants me to stay with her, to make love to her all night, but I can’t. I get dressed and then phone Fritz to bring Bella up some food. She is napping by the time I am ready to leave, I lean down and kiss her head.

2 comments:

  1. HAWT! really enjoying this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so far, One song that I think will connect with Z would be "Where I wanna Be?" by Donell Jones. When I read how he feels about Bella, this song comes to my mind real quick!!! Just listen to it!!!

    ReplyDelete