Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 15

Payne

I woke up and found myself enveloped in ... heaven. His strong arms wrapped around me, our naked bodies pressed into each other. My eyes fluttered open and his lips grazed mine.

“Hey there Princess.”

I smiled. “Hi.”

“Nice of you to join me.”

I sat up. “What do you mean?” He proceeded to tell me I had been asleep nearly 24 hours.

“What? Z, I don’t sleep like that usually. What the hell? I haven’t slept like that since.....” Since Wrath brought me here injured. I was not making the progress Jane wanted me to during recovery and it was determined I needed to feed. That was when it hit me. The desire I felt the other night was to feed from Z. My face must have been explaining all of this to Z because he looked at me with concern and said, “You need to feed.” I blushed and looked away. His fingers caught my chin and turned my face to look at him. “It is nothing to be ashamed about Payne. It is life on this side.” I wasn’t embarrassed to feed....I was embarrassed because I needed to feed from Qhuinn. Yet the desire I had while having sex with Z was to feed from him.

“Z, last night, while we were ... together. I had this strange desire come over me. But when I fed from Qhuinn that feeling never surfaced. I don’t understand.” Z growled - he growled at me so I moved away from him.

“You will not feed from Qhuinn anymore,” he said in a low, husky voice.

“What? Why?” I was utterly confused.

“Come here.” And with that he jerked my naked body atop his with an animalistic fervor I had only seen from him in the training center. His mouth attacked mine and he placed me right above his erection. “Z.....” I murmured as I crushed my lips to his. He took my face in his hands and placed my mouth near his neck. I could feel my fangs begin to elongate just as he thrust himself into me while pulling my hips down on top of him. He told me to feed from him so I took his hand. “No, here” and he pushed my mouth to his neck. My fangs fully elongated and I bit. And it was pure ecstasy. I felt his blood in my mouth and his cock moving in my core and I was overcome. The taste of his blood was exquisite, so much better than Qhuinn’s. It was almost as if it was richer, purer. Qhuinn was not a Brother, simply a warrior in training, maybe that was the difference. I wasn’t sure but I wanted to only be fed this blood from now on. I rode him hard and fast as he plunged into me, moaning loudly. I sucked at his neck and he held my hips doing what he wanted with them. I drew him in and I didn’t want any of it to stop.

Eventually, I felt sated by his blood so I pulled back and licked the wounds closed. I leaned back slightly, my arms bracing myself from behind on his thighs. The angle had my clit rubbing directly against him and with his hands on my hips controlling the tempo and his thrusts into me, I was not far from my climax. I was crying out as I came hard, my muscles spasming around him, soaking his length. He thrust into me a few more times and panted my name.

I collapsed on top of him, our bodies still connected. I placed my chin on his chest, looking up at him. “Wow. Is that how feeding is supposed to go?”

Z chuckled at me. “Yeah, something like that.”

“Well, when can we do that again?” I smirked.

Z rolled us over, keeping us connected and looked deep in my eyes as he brushed my hair out of my face.

“Z, what is it? Oh, shit, did I hurt you? I am so sorry....I never did that before....I ....”

He silenced me with a gentle brush of his lips on mine. “Shhh....I am just looking at you. You didn’t hurt me at all.”

And we just laid there.....looking at each other.....and I was dying to know what he was thinking.

Zsadist

I am looking deeply into Payne’s eyes. All I see is caring passion. The passion this female has for me is evident in everything she does. The whole day I laid next to her, falling in and out of sleep, but watching her every moment I could. It amazes me that we weren’t missed around the compound, but then again, no one cares what I do as long as I am not getting in trouble.

I reveled in how soft her skin was, how she would make little moaning noises in her sleep, and how the whole time I was completely content watching over her. I didn’t want to be anywhere else except right next to her. Hunger and basic needs didn’t bother me at all. I haven’t eaten in 24 hours but it is fine by me.

I brush her hair back and take her face, pulling her closer to me. I lean down and kiss her. Kissing her has proved to be the most rewarding feeling I have had in a long time. Killing lessers used to be the most rewarding action for me, but things have changed. I have changed, Payne has changed me. I can’t leave. I can’t seem to walk out her door and get on with my day.

I deepen the kiss as I get comfortable just holding myself between her legs, those legs that were wrapped around me just moments before. I am already ready for her again. I don’t ever want this time to end. I want to be inside of her all the time. Who needs to worry about life when they have a female like this to keep their bed warm. I wondered if this is how the other brothers feel, maybe it is why they rarely go out hunting.

I pull back from the kiss and gaze into her eyes. My hands still on both side of her head. I slide back into her, slowing while savoring the feeling. Her eyes light up as I fully fill her. Those eyes that bring me to my knees, are gazing back at me with… admiration? Lust? Need? I can’t tell. She is responsive to my actions but she also keeps walls up. But then, who am I kidding, I keep brick and mortar 12 foot walls up.

I move in and out of her slowly. Overcome with the feeling of being inside of her while looking into her eyes. Her hands come up and touch me, and I shiver at the feeling. Her fingers trail up and down me and I am lost in the sensation. I am still keeping the pace slow and sensual. I groan at her touch and I lean my weight on one arm and let the other start to move down her body. Light touches with my finger tips, wanting to cause her to shiver also. I want her to feel how I feel. I want to know that I cause the same reactions in her that she causes in me.

I am already getting ready for her. I am getting closer and closer to the brink. I start to grind more against her. Watching her squirm at my touch and the feel of me inside of her makes me smile. I lean down and kiss her again. The kiss is electric. I search and savor every taste, touch, and nibble I give while taking from her mouth. I growl into her mouth as I move deeper into her.

We break the kiss and I watch her eyes again as I am getting closer to the edge. I wrap my arms around her shoulders to make sure we are as close as physically possible. “Come with me Payne.” I move and grind against her while I feel my cock shake at the need to mark her with my release.

I move more while I feel her shake and convulse around me. Watching her orgasm sends a shock to my chest. I am overcome with feeling as I give myself completely to her. I growl and lower my head to her shoulder while I fill her with everything I have. I lean up quickly, needing to see her face as I am still coming down from my high. I look into her eyes, completely pulled into her.

Mine
Mine
Mine

She is all mine, and she isn’t going anywhere. I am never going to let her go anywhere. I kiss her openly as I ease out of her, completely spent and immensely content. I smell something different. Like a male’s cologne, but it is very slight and it goes as quickly as it comes. I break the kiss and fall to the side of her, pulling her to me, keeping her wrapped in my arms.

Brushing her hair out of her face, I lean down and whisper into her ear. “I am on rotation tonight. You can come by my room during the day time. Be discrete.” I pull away from her. It took all my power to not stay with her in this bed for another day. I kiss her forehead and walk to my room so I can get ready for hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment