Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 17

Payne

“We have to get our own place.”

His words caused my heart to jump into my throat. Judging by the look on his face, I could see that our relationship was causing him grief and neither of us wanted that. He explained to me how some of the brothers heard me the other night and assumed it was Bella. That pissed me off. Ha! As if Bella would let Z tie her up. More importantly, it made Z upset. I could understand the need to want to tell everyone about us.....how great we were, how happy we made each other. We were both getting tired of sneaking around. It had only been a few weeks and checking over our shoulders, staying away from each other when others were around...it was taking its toll.

In addition to that was Z’s idea to set us up a ‘playroom’ he called it. In doing his research, he said a lot of couples set up a spare room with the toys and items used for ‘playtime’. He said this room would be the place where we would act out ‘scenes’ he could come up with. Half the time he talked about this, I was completely clueless. I thought about doing my own research, but I trusted Z. And seeing the excitement in his eyes, there would be no way I could deny him. Plus, I was on the receiving end of the pleasure. He told me the ‘scenes’ would get more intense and that if tying me up caused me to scream like I did, I would end up hoarse. We laughed at this, but something told me he was being truthful. The thought made me shutter....in a good way.

So, yeah, I was on board with this plan.

We decided look for a place in the city. Z wanted a penthouse type thing, like Vishous and Rehvenge had, where there would be no maintenance and we could just materialize to it. Just ours. It sounded like heaven. The question was....how did we get out of the compound.

“Z, it makes more sense for me to move to the penthouse. I could explain to Wrath that having never truly lived on my own on this side, I want to experience city life. I will tell him that I will return to the compound for training and maybe once a week for First Meal with the family. I don’t see how he could deny me. Then you could come over on nights when you are not on rotation.”

Z agreed that would be best for now. We hashed out things we would need to have - of course a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, a spare bedroom. I asked if we could have an office space that I could fill with books and a computer. Z requested a balcony so we could enjoy the city nights.

Within a week, Z had made contact with a civilian realtor who was eager to line up some places for us to look at. Of course the realtor understood that whatever place we chose would have to have modifications done, i.e. shutters that would completely block out the sunlight during the day.

Z requested some time off rotation so we could go look at what the realtor found for us. The realtor was definitely enthusiastic....but probably more so for the cash commission he was about to be paid.

Zsadist

We went looking at different penthouses in the city. I can dematerialize to the city whenever I needed to. Any place we get would have to be retro-fitted with automatic shutters. I wouldn't ever forgive myself if shutters and security weren't installed to the hilt. V is the one that knows the most about those things, but, well, I can't have him setting foot in our new place.

We walk up to one of the buildings that the realtor was going to meet us. I push the button for the elevator. Elevators... it has been an invention I have never had the pleasure of enjoying. We step inside and I start counting. I glance over at Payne and she has the far away look in her eye, like she is thinking dirty thoughts again. I smile at her and go back to counting and watching the numbers fly by. I count in my head the amount of time it takes to get from the ground floor to the penthouse... 20 seconds. That is not nearly enough time. When did they invent speed elevators? Why can’t they just stick to the slow mechanical pulley types?

We walk up to the realtor and say the 'Hi, how are ya's'. I smell something that is familiar. I take a bigger sniff and know exactly what it is. The smell of a brother, a bonded brother and a female... Doc Jane. This is the same building as V's. We walk into the penthouse and I see a picture of Rhev and Ehlena. I whisper to Payne, this is not for us. I would never in a million years even want to be within the same city block of V when I am doing certain things to his sister.

We hurry up and get out of there before giving the realtor any inkling that we are even interested. We meet the same realtor the next day. This time the door man is an older gentleman which I like. No use having a younger guy eyeing my female. We walk in and get into the elevator and go to the top floor. This building is older. Thank god for that. The elevator is slower then the last. About 45 seconds slow. Now, that I can work with. Payne and I walk into the penthouse and already I like it. I let Payne have her fun, walking around and looking at everything the place has to offer.

The realtor is talking my ear off and I just hold up my hand and he stops yapping. This guy is about to be the death of me. “I am going to buy something and you are going to handle the sale. So, you have this in the bag. Just let me and my female look around and everything will be fine. You don’t need to sell us, let the place sell us.” Hopefully, he will just sit back and play on his blackberry while I get a chance to really see what this place has to offer.

I walk next to Payne she talks about a piano. Yeah right if she thinks I will ever be using it. I see the door handles in the glass doors. It is almost not noticeable; I like that. I open the door to the balcony. A private balcony. No one will be able to even see us up here. The place has some things I do enjoy. The kitchen, well, that will be Payne’s area. I don’t know if we will need a doggen. Maybe I should start looking for one. I would hate for Payne to feel trapped here during the day. What if she needed something from the store and she didn’t have a doggen around to get it for her?

As we make our way upstairs Payne starts asking the realtor questions about the upper floor. I shake my head and just follow the two up the stairs. They seem to be having such a good talk talking about vaulted ceilings, crown molding, and floating stairs. I glance at the stairs… yes, these would be fun to use.

I gaze around at the upper level; it is suitable for me. And I can see the starry look in Payne’s eye. She loves this place. And that is fine by me. I have had enough of this, images and ideas of Payne being in this place, living here… it excites me in ways I don’t want the realtor to know about. We are back down stairs and Payne is talking about how perfect the place is. That is all I need to know. I take her hand and tell the realtor I would call him, then head into the elevator. Even before the doors are closed I am looming over her, attacking her with my mouth, running my hands down her perfectly tight body.

Just the thought that this place will be hers and that I will make sure to take her on every surface of it makes me hard. I quickly undo the button of my pants and push them down as my hand runs up her leg to pull her own pants down. I break the kiss, breathing ragged, cursing the fact that the pants are hard to get down.

“That is it. You are wearing more skirts.” Finally I get the pants off and I roughly push her against the wall. I take her mouth again, no use in letting her be loud and causing attention to ourselves. I thrust myself into her quickly, deliberately.

“This is going to have to be fast. But don’t worry, I will make sure to make it up to you when we get back to my room.” I thrust into her again and again. I keep one hand on her ass, grabbing and kneading at it while holding her to me. I let my second hand pull at her breasts. I am lost in myself and in her. Our smell fills the elevator and I am on the edge. I roughly grab at her, anywhere, everywhere I can. I can feel myself moving closer and closer to the edge.

I bury my head into her neck, smelling her hair and her arousal and that does me in. I growl with need as I release myself into her. The word ‘mine’ escapes me as I breathlessly brush her hair back and kiss her neck. That was when I hear a ding from the door. Shit. We are on the bottom floor already. I quickly push my palm into the ‘door closed’ button. I ease myself out of her and lean against the control panel, my ass keeping the ‘door closed’ button pushed.

I pull my pants up, adjusting myself, and seeing Payne do the same. When we are both presentable, I take her hand and let the door open. There is a couple waiting for the elevator when we walk out. They looked worried that the elevator wasn’t working properly. I shrug it off and say “Damn elevators never work right.” Then I pull Payne to my side as we walk out and go to my car. She is smiling and trying to hold back a blush. Oh, I do love it when I can make her blush.

We got back to the compound and I made a call to the realtor to start the closing process and I want it done quickly. The quicker we can move in the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment