Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 20

Zsadist

I was laying in bed the second night of my 4 day hunting schedule, cursing this whole situation. I wanted Payne next to me. I wanted to feel her curling into me and murmuring incoherent nothings all night. I didn't want to be here, in this mansion, with everyone practically up my ass. I wanted to be at our penthouse.

I know sleep wasn't going to happen any time soon so I stood up just as a knock sounded on my door. Who the hell wants to talk to me? I hoped for a second that it could be Payne. Maybe she is surprising me and coming to see me. What a great surprise that would be.

I open the door with a smile on my face, but that smile immediately fell when I saw it wasn't Payne. It wasn't even any of the brothers; it was Bella. Damn Bella was always finding a way to mess with my head and interfere in my life.

I lean against the door jam and look at Bella's eyes. I can already see she is dressed nice, like she was planning on going somewhere. Nothing that Bella wears even comes close to what Payne puts on for me, but it is Bella's way to flaunt herself in front of me. I don't want to have anything to do with it.

"What can I do for you Bella?" Hoping and praying to the Scribe Virgin that she can take a damn hint and that I don't have to hurt her again.

"Oh, I was just coming by to check up on you, say hi, see how you’re doing." She eyed me up and down and I just stood there. I know I have started filling out again. I have taken Payne's vein a few other times during our 3 day fuck fest. It was amazing and I can't wait until she is back in my arms again. "You look... good." She shook her head and I stood off the jam to start the 'why don't you let me sleep' routine. "I didn't mean good as in good. I meant you look well, really well. Have you been eating well?"

I am standing up fully now. There is nothing causal about where this conversation is headed. I know it needs to end soon. "Yeah, I have been eating well." I start thinking again about Payne and her blood, how amazingly strong it is, and how amazingly strong she is.

I see Bella's wheels turning as she thinks about the meaning of that. I haven't taken Bella's vein in about a month now. No warrior can go that long, even me. "So, you have been using a Chosen's vein?" I shake my head. Like I was going to tell Bella who's vein I have been taking. "We aren't going to go there. I have to hunt again tomorrow, so I need my rest. Goodnight." I step back and start to close the door when she puts her hand on it and stops it. I silently curse the moment.

"Wait. I have some news to tell you, but I also wanted to talk to you about some things." Bella can be persistent but I am not going to take that shit.

"Bella. Sleep. Now. I can't go out hunting if I don't get my sleep. Would you want me to get hurt out there?" praising myself for the genius I have just come up with. She wouldn't want me to get hurt. She will let me close the door now and 'sleep'.

"Of course I wouldn't want you to get hurt. It’s just...you are never around and I need to talk to you about a few things..." She is going a mile a minute. I have to cut her off.

"Bella. Sleep." She stands there, closes her mouth and nods. "I will find you when I have time, then you can tell me whatever it is that you need to tell me." I know I won't, but she doesn't know that. She nods and looks a little more at ease about that and then says goodbye and walks off. I close the door and go back to bed.

I lay there for few minutes, thinking about Payne again. Images of her flood my brain and my cock instantly gets hard for her. I know that she is definitely my pyrocant. I know four days are a lot for even mated warriors to be away from their shellans, and I am dying here. I can barely make another two days without her. The minute I am free to go after my last night of hunting, I will be at that penthouse as fast as I can. I physically need her.

My hand starts to move toward my hard length as I see more and more images of Payne, different images from our three days together. I start to stroke myself. Damn it feels good, but not nearly as good as being inside of Payne. I start to think more and more about her, the different positions we have been in and the different positions I want her in. Then Payne in the playroom comes to mind. My cock jumps. Seeing Payne laid out on the leather table, strapped down, pulling on the restraints. Damn, that is hot. I also think about taking a riding crop and seeing her squirm more for me as I threaten her with it. I know I would never hurt her, but I love the noises she makes and I can only imagine the noises she would make in our playroom. I am stroking my cock up and down. Faster. I know this won't take long since I am so on edge. I then picture Payne tied up to the cross and I lose it. I grit my teeth and finish in my hand, whispering out loud Payne's name.

I get up and go to the bathroom to clean up. I feel relaxed and surprisingly tired. I go back to bed and fall asleep with thoughts of Payne filling my head.

The next day, while Butch and V and I are out hunting, V is rambling on and on about how him and Doc Jane spent their week off. We were walking the streets of Caldwell, rarely stopping since we have Butch, our Lesser hunter. He can sense where they are. V and I just know them from smell.

"So, Z. You got a new female in the works? You have been MIA for a few days." V is trying to be nice and I know talking about females is what us males do, but talking about Payne to V... that’s a no no. But then again, he doesn't know it’s Payne, so what the hell.

"Yeah, she is pretty amazing." I keep my hands in my pockets as we round another corner and keep walking.

Butch decides it’s time to jump into the conversation. "No shit? That’s great news, Z. Glad to see you riding that pony again." I am always struck dumb when I hear Butch talking. He always has a way of taking a normal conversation and turning into something incredibly immature. But then again, all males are immature. But don't tell the females we know this.

"Why do you have to call it that? I'm not riding any pony. There is just a female that I am seeing." Looking down, not sure how much I should tell the brothers. They have always been open with me. "I think she is different than Bella was." I watching my feet shuffle as we continued down the streets.

"No shit?" V says and I find him closer to me then he was before. Oh great, I got the two gossiping Nancy’s attention. Shit. This is why I don't talk to anyone.

"Yeah, no shit. She is... well... perfect. I think she may be my pyrocant. I have never had one, so I can only guess but I can barely stand to be away from her for 2 days. I am on edge right now, knowing that I will see her in a few hours." I about slapped myself. I don't know why diarrhea of the mouth decided to happen right now.

Butch looked up. "What is a pyrocant?" I know I wasn't going to take that question. I looked at V to explain it.

"Well, a pyrocant is like... remember when you were pining over Marissa and you went all stalker-like for a while there? You needed to be close to her, to even just smell her perfume?"

Butch nodded, "Yeah, it was hell. I couldn't function normally without having those seconds near her."

"Well, that is like a pyrocant, but yours was less intense. A true pyrocant has one aspect males need - that one thing that brings us in and breaks down our walls. But, in all the histories, pyrocants have never stuck around. Something always intervenes, if it’s fate, or complications in life, something. It always breaks apart a pyrocant and the one they have chosen to 'play' with."

I walk in silence. I didn't want to even think about what would happen if Payne and I broke up, or even didn't see each other for longer than a few days. I was always shaky because I needed her so bad. I know she cares for me, but to the point of what I am feeling, I am not so sure. Then I thought about our first time in the penthouse.

"Have you heard of a male bonding with a pyrocant? Or is it mostly just a mental connection?" I needed to know all that V knew. He studied the histories much more than I did. I mean I just learned to read a little while ago and still have trouble with certain words.

"No, I don't think I have. Most pyrocant situations are mental connections that make you think they are also emotional, but I have never heard of a male physically bonding with a pyrocant." But I had that difference in mine and Payne's situation.

We walked in silence for a little while. I was contemplating what V said and was thankful the brothers left me to my thoughts. It was a dead night and a few hours later, we decided to go back to the compound.

"Yeah, you guys go ahead. I have plans."

I saw Butch and V walk toward the car. V turned to me and slapped me on the back, leaning in close so Butch didn't hear. "You go to your female and if that bonding scent keeps up, I think you have something stronger than a typical pyrocant. I will pull some histories for ya about mated pyrocants. Interesting theories." I look at V as he walks away.

Butch pipes up as always. "No glove... no love Z!" They both start laughing and get into the car as I shake my head and dematerialize across town to the penthouse. I stop on the balcony to see where Payne is and I see her in the kitchen. I blink and I am right behind her, pulling her into me. My body instantly relaxes and I smell her. I can't get enough of her.

I fucking missed her so damn much. This moment, as I feel the stress and the tense muscles finally subside, I know that I have to do something. I have to move in here on a permanent basis. I need to be close to her, so I can hold her while we sleep, so I can have sex with her whenever I want, so I can be with her however I want.

"Hey Princess, Shit. I missed you." I lean in and kiss her neck, her shoulder everywhere. I needed to feel this closeness to her. I needed to rub my hands all over her body. She didn't seem to notice me. She was still cutting an apple. I grab a piece and put it to my mouth and then I see her face. I can see she has been crying.

"Payne? What is it? What’s the matter?" I drop everything and try to read her face. She is giving nothing away. I have no idea what this is about. Did she get hurt? Didn’t she miss me and is happy that I'm back?

She was still cutting and I wanted to bring her to me and hold her. But I knew she was independent and needed her space. She whispered to me, "I know about Bella." She said it in a way that made me think that I should know this same thing about Bella. I couldn't care less about anything dealing with Bella. "What about Bella?"

She looked at me while she talked, "I know she is staying at the mansion... indefinitely." I had no idea about this. It fucking sucked and is just another reason for me to move into the penthouse.

"Fuck. Seriously? I hadn't heard." Then I started thinking that must have been what Bella wanted to tell me. Not that I care. I look at Payne. She seemed relieved. What the hell was all of this about? I wanted to get to the bottom of it, but she stepped into me, pressing herself against me. I am instantly hard at the proximity of her.

"You didn't know?" She was still looking at me and I look down at her with all the content in the world. This is the exact place I wanted to be.

"No." She came up to me and kissed me. She kissed me passionately, deeply, amazingly. I break the kiss and lean back. "Now, that's a welcome home." I kiss her and lift her up. We walk to the island/bar area and I put her on the counter top. The feel of her legs around me did me in. I wanted to take her rough, but I also wanted to take it slow. I wanted to feel inside of her at that very moment but I also wanted to wait and talk to her. It has felt like we were apart for weeks. I wanted to know everything she did. I agree with myself - a little talking first.

I break the kiss and leave little kisses down her neck. "So, how was your four days?" I wanted to hear her, feel her, talk to her, listen to her, all at the same time. She huffed slightly, like she was annoyed that I wanted to talk, but what can I say, I wanted to know how she was. "It was okay. I went to the training center a few times, got to spar with V once." I didn't know what she was talking about at first. Then I put the pieces together. She was at the compound, probably early night or even during the day, in the training center.

I lean up from kissing her and looked in her eyes. "You were at the compound? You were there a 'few' times and never once did you let me know or even come say hi to me?" I was angry...I was upset...I was confused. She was at the compound...maybe the same time I was and never once came to see me. Never once even stayed around so that I could smell her, kiss her, even be in the same room as her. Anything. I could have had less aches and pains if I had at least seen her.

She looked at me and saw the confusion I had. "I didn't want to bother you; you needed to rest."

I stayed close to her, not wanting this to turn into a fight, but also wanting to get my point across that I was in pain without her. "Do you know what I was doing upstairs, in my room? During those hours that I was suppose to be sleeping?"

She looked scared, like she didn't want to know the answer. Then she looked angry, then sad. Damn, what was the female thinking? "What were you doing in your room when you should have been sleeping?" She closes her arms and leans away from me, her legs falling from my hips. I know I am making her mad but she has to understand where I am coming from.

"I was fantasizing about you and jacking off. Fuckin' playing with myself while thinking about you because I was in such agony being away from you for so long." I look at her to see her reaction. She is shocked to hear it and I am glad I can shock her from time to time.

"I was in agony too. I'm sorry I didn't go to you. I just knew you needed your rest, and I didn't want you to think..." I stepped into her and quieted her with my mouth. I kissed her to show her how I feel and I know how she feels. I pull back and look at her face.

"Now you know. Don't ever think I don't want to see you. I always want to see you. Always." My eyes travel over to the fridge, my stomach growling at the thought of food. I step back. "Stay there. Don't move." I turn back and open the fridge door, finding exactly what I was looking for - can of whipped cream. "I find myself a little bit hungry." I stalk back to her. "And since you had a 'few' times when you could have come to me and you didn't....that you made me wait... now I am going to make you wait. But not without some torture first."

I put the can of whipped cream on the counter and put my hands on her hips. Feeling the nice material of whatever she happened to be wearing. "This is real nice." My eyes moving up to her eyes, wanting to see the fire in them, the same fire I have for her.

"It’s new. I bought it for you." She is breathless; I just love affecting her like this.

"You bought this for me?" I look up and see her nodding. "Well, this is very nice, Princess. I was going to rip it off of you, but since it is for me, I will have to take better care of things." I pull it over her head, leaving her in panties and practically see-through bra.

My cock jumps in my pants, wanting to be set free. It will have to wait - I have some eating to do. I take the can of whipped cream and push Payne's shoulders back so she is resting on her elbows and I spray the cream over her stomach. My mouth waters to taste her, but the whipped cream will have to be enough.

I lean down and lick off a trail of cream, looking into her eyes the whole time. "Mmm, that’s good. Would you like a taste?" Her eyes widen in anticipation and she nods. I lean down, get another swipe of cream with my tongue, making sure not to swallow it. I lean in and kiss her, transferring as much of the whipped cream to her mouth as possible. I taste the difference between her and the cream and it’s orgasmic. I take her lingerie and bunching it up, bringing it up to her eyes. “Be good. I am going to try and blindfold you.” I gaze down at the material. “You will still be able to see out of it a little but try not to peek. Be a good girl.” I bring the material to her eyes and tie it around her head. Then I let my fingers trail down her face, going all the way down her body. “Just feel. I want you to feel and taste everything that I am going to do to you. But you have to wait here.” I walk back to the fridge while pulling out a cup from the cabinet. I fill one cup with ice and I pull out some different types of fruit, and some left over food from during the week.

I smile. Payne has been living here, without me. I wanted to be the one that made dinner with her. I even wanted to be the one that did the dishes. I walk over to her and skin a finger over her knee and she jumps at the feeling. I know I have been quiet and I like that she was obeying me and isn’t peeking.

“Okay. Open your mouth.” She responds to my command and I break off a piece of watermelon and place it in her mouth, watching her satisfaction as she eats it. Licking the juice off her lips - damn, that is so fucking erotic - I am even harder than before. I lean down and lick some of the juice off her chin before it hit her lap. She moaned at the feel of my tongue on her. I retreat before I go to far - I wanted this to last.

I take an ice cube in one hand and a piece of apple that she had cut up in the other. “Open.” She responded and I place the apple in her mouth. “Bite.” The second she does, I place the ice cube on her stomach, lightly, only enough for her to shiver and groan at the assault on her senses.

She chews the apple piece and I lean into her, not able to take the distance anymore, and I kiss her. I kiss her deeply, tasting the whipped cream, the watermelon, and the apple. It is hard for me to hold back any longer. I pull the cloth off her eyes. “Look at me, princess.” She obeys and I am again high strung because I get caught up in her eyes. I kiss her again, this time expressing how she makes me feel. I never want to let her go. Ever.

I pick her up off the counter and move us to the floor of the kitchen. I keep her above me as I sit on the floor, still fully clothed. “Princess, you are going to have to get rid of my clothes.” I smile at her as she roughly pulls my shirt off me and starts fumbling with the button on my leathers. I take her mouth again as she works my pants; my cock jumping at the promise of attention.

Her mouth is so smooth and sweet. She pulls back as she is trying to pull off my leathers. I help her and we are finally in our underwear. She stands up, pushing her panties down, grabbing mine and pulling them off. She takes the can of whipped cream from the counter, with a look of danger in her eyes. “What are you going to do with that?” I can see a smirk form on her mouth. I know this isn’t going to be good. I teased her and now…oh shit.

“Oh, Mr. Zsadist.” She gets on her knees in front of me. “You need a dose of your own medicine.” She takes off her bra and I am frozen in place, just letting my eyes gaze over her body. She is perfect in every aspect of the word.

“You are going to use that on me?” I know I am in trouble. I am already in pain I am so aroused and she is going to make me wait.

She smirks at me and shakes the can. She looks at my hard, erect cock and sprays the whipped cream all over it. I can feel the cool, soft cream hit it. My cock jumps and Payne leans down to lick the cream that is already melting down from my heated flesh. I lean back on my elbows to give her full access, letting my eyes watch her every move. I know I am going to have to hold out. I need to take her, I need to mark her as mine, I need her so badly. This is not the way this will end.

She licks all the cream off and sucks at me and I lay there with a smile on my face. She looks at me confused that I am not on edge. “Oh princess. This is wonderful but it is not the way it will end. I need to be inside of you.” She stops her licks and moves to me. I sit up fully and position her on my lap, letting myself slide into her wet core. I clench my jaw as I know I am home. I am exactly where I want to be. I take her chin and kiss her deeply, letting my tongue move in and out, massaging her own. Then she starts moving on me. She grinds her hips against mine back and forth. I feel her body pressed against mine, the friction between us amplifies. My fangs elongate, my cock jumps, and I growl with need for her. I break the kiss, leaving kisses along her neck.

I am not necessarily hungry but I need to take her vein. I need to mark her as mine, over and over. She moves her head, giving me full access to her neck and I strike. I pull her to me and she lets me take little pulls from her. I straighten up slightly and push her head to my own neck wanting her to make me as well. She complies and we are completely joined as I feel my own blood enter her.

The energy in the room is immense. We move in sync. I can feel and taste her arousal building in her blood. I close the wound, not wanting to take too much. I can feel us both close to finish and I want to take her mouth before then. She takes a few more pulls from me and then closes as well. I hungrily take her mouth in mine and am lost in our joining.

I have taken every aspect of her - her blood, her body, and I can feel myself taking her soul as well. I can feel her giving herself to me fully, through our kiss. We are then both panting with need and I look into her eyes as she moves faster on me. “Come for me princess.” I brush my hand against her cheek as she starts to shake with her orgasm threatening to overtake her.

She forces out, “now” and that was all the invitation I needed. I grabbed her hips and move her harder on me, pushing me to the brink. I capture her mouth in mine as we come together. My hand wrapped around her hips while my other hand held her neck still as our tongues dance together and we moan at the same time.

After our bodies calm down, I break the kiss and lean against the cabinets, holding Payne to me. Lazily letting my hands move up and down her back as her head is resting against my chest. We lay there a few moments, caught up in the fact that it was so intense. I can smell my bonding scent fill the space again. This is definitely not a typical pyrocant relationship. It is most definitely something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment