Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 7

Zsadist

The week is almost finished. Every day I try and forget about the decision I have to make in regards to Bella. I walk into the training center and Payne is there, like always. It is a regular thing with us now. We meet in the training center and we talk and work-out and just be the friends that we are. Recently I have been helping her with the speed bag, trying to get her into the rhythm of how it works and what you need to do to get the optimum skill out of it.

She is beating the speed bag as I walk in, she is concentrating so hard. Her lower lip is in between her teeth in concentration. She still doesn’t have the rhythm down and it makes me smile. I lean against the wall by the door and just watch what she is doing wrong. “Your body isn’t in it.” I state and see her jump slightly. It makes me smile that she was so into her concentration that she didn’t see or even smell me walk in.

“What?” She is thoroughly confused and I want to just… kiss her because she is so cute. Shit. These random thoughts haven’t gone away at all. It is the same thing over and over again. I can’t stop my head from disagreeing with me. I shake off the thought and walk up to her.

“Here.” I step into her area, effectively making her step back as I take her position at the bag. “It isn’t just about the arms. It is about the body.” I position my feet in the right place. “Every time you hit the bag your body has to be behind your arm. You have to move the way your body moves. This is made to make you listen to your body.” I start punching the bag and listen to my body, moving in tune with my heart beats. Getting lost in the rhythm, I keep at it until I hear her murmur of something next to me.

I stop and turn to her. “What did you say?” she shakes it off and I step back and let her take her spot again. “Listen to your body.” It takes her a few tries but she is getting there. After a few minutes she gets into a better rhythm then before. “It will take more practice. But you will get there.” I watch her for another minute as I stretch. “Hey,” I called to her from the middle of the gym. “You want to practice sparring today? I promise not to break your nose this time.” I smirk slightly at her to let her know I was kidding.

Her eyes light up in excitement. “Yes and I would really appreciate it if you didn’t.” She walks toward me on the mats, already ready to get started. She is always so eager. It is refreshing to see this from a female. It is such a warrior characteristic.

“Okay. Lets’ just see where this goes at first. If I need to I will show you some tips but we will see.” I lower myself into a fighting stance. I signal her with my finger to come at me. “Bring it Princess.” She lowers into her own fighting stance and eyes me like a tigress on the prowl.

“Don’t mess with me Fuckhead.” She starts with a left sided jab and right handed gut punch combo. It was telegraphed majorly and I blocked both attempts and grabbed her wrist and twisted it, turning her into me, making it impossible for her to move.

“You telegraphed with your feet and your weight. Don’t put all your weight into it in the beginning.” I release her hands and take a step back, getting into fighting stance again. “Again.” I watch as she comes straight at me, not even going into fighting stance. It takes me off guard a little and makes me grin. She is such a quick learner. She acts like she is going to come at me with a left hook, but I feel an impact of a right elbow to my neck instead. Moving my weight into her, I try and get her into a head lock but she deflects the process and snakes out of my hands.

I quickly turn into her and leaving a lessened blow to her side as I try and come at her with a left hook to the shoulder but she moves out of my path. She jumps behind me and taking her leg in between mine , trying to lower me to the ground. It works but I turn around on the way down and grab her shoulders and keep control of her as I fall down. I push her off of me so she doesn’t have the upper hand as I turn over and get on my knees.

“You took too much time to stage that. Try this.” I get to my feet and this time I come at her. I telegraph my move to hope that she deflects it. Putting all my weight on my left side, leading with my left foot, I go into for a punch to her gut with my left hand. She sees it and turns to her right and deflects the move. I figured a move like that so I counter her move with a kick to her leg, making her lose her balance. She lands on the mats, on her back, and I get down to submit her into a hold.

She gets out of my attempt well enough and moves to position me in a hold. I can’t get out of her hold quick enough and she ends up on top of me with my hands being held down. I sit up to try and flip her on her back but I can’t get past her legs that are around me.

I am frantically looking for a way to get out of this hold and I can’t see anything. I am stuck. I look at her, hoping she will call a truce and start again. Her eyes are staring at me. Her hands are on top of mine, still on the mat, causing me to lose my cool. I look into her eyes and get lost in the color. The bright white and blue pulls me in. She is sitting on my lap with her legs practically wrapped around me and I am frozen in her eyes. Her grip on my hands lessened so she is just laying her hand on mine. I grow hard and quick. I can’t move. My heart stops and I just stay, memorizing every little aspect of her face. I see and feel her hands come up to my face. The touch sends a shock through me and I am hers.

I lean in, only wanting one thing. I need to feel her closer; I need to be inside of her. Before I know it she is taking my mouth, invading me with her tongue. I kiss her back with as much intensity while wrapping my arms around her back. I pull her as close as physically possible, enjoying the delicious taste of her mouth.

Payne

Sitting in his lap, I could feel his erection. Looking in his eyes, I saw the fire being ignited. Was this because of me? No, it couldn't be. Adrenaline does strange things to the body...including my own. As if I was outside myself, I watched as my hands came up and cupped his face. I paused for a brief moment, as if awaiting his approval when he came toward me. My mouth attacked his and our tongues were going crazy inside each other’s mouths as if there was not enough to explore. My hands went to the back of his neck, pulling him closer, as if it were possible. His hands came around my back, pushing on my shoulder blades. My hips involuntarily ground into his, the friction caused sending shivers throughout my body. He moaned into my mouth as I did his at the contact our pelvis’ were having. Panting, we pulled back from each other and tried to catch our breaths. But neither of us let go. I leaned my forehead to his and he lifted me under my arms and placed me beside him.

I suddenly felt extremely guilty. I knew the problems he was having with Bella. He and I were friends. And I just took advantage.

Once I could breathe and speak normally, I looked at my hands in my lap and said, “Z, I am so sorry.” It was all I could get out before a lump rose in my throat. I felt the tears forming in my eyes, so I quickly got up and ran out of the center as fast as my legs would carry me. I ran full speed straight to my room and collapsed against the back of the closed door.

I wasn’t sorry, honestly. I wanted him. But I didn’t want to be his second choice and I certainly did not want to pounce on him when he was vulnerable.

Even though it was morning, I climbed into bed and cried myself to sleep. I stayed in my room the entire day, having Fritz bringing meals to me. I couldn’t bare the thought of running into him.

I was stronger than this. He is a male, just a male. He was my friend. After contemplating it all day, I decided that I would return to the training center, apologize to him, smack him up side the head and we could continue on as if nothing had happened. Yeah, that’s how this will go. Sounds like a great plan...in my head.

1 comment:

  1. Argh! the training mat was just a tease?!?! again, really ejoying this and can't wait to read the next chapt.

    ReplyDelete