Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chapter 21

Zsadist

It was the first day of my three days off and Payne and I are lounging around the penthouse, just hanging out, watching TV - something I never really had the pleasure of enjoying before. Most of the compound’s TVs were taken over by the other brothers and it was usually stuck on a sports channel.

Sports are fine, but when you have two warriors fighting against each other because they are rooting for opposing teams, it can get a little dangerous. I was flipping through the channels of my own TV and found the Military Channel. I saw them shooting off M9A1 rocket launchers and talking about new weapons, new M-16s that are going to be coming out soon. Let’s just say, I was on the edge of my seat.

I didn’t even notice when Payne started laughing at me. It was only until she was practically doubled over in laughter that I turned to see what was going on.

“What the hell is so funny?”

“You are. You look like a child during their first trip to Toys ‘R’ Us.” She was trying to catch her breath at this point. I didn’t realize I was so engrossed in the show. I took the opportunity to do a little pay back.

“You think I’m funny?” I start to stalk up to Payne but she inches away on the couch. I move a little faster and take her hands in mine. “Do you know what I do to females that laugh at me?”

She was still giggling like the lovable female she was. “No, what do you do to them?”

My eyes darken at the thought of what I could do to her. “Well, I make it so they can’t breathe.” I inch closer as a look of confusion crosses Payne’s face. Then I went in for the kill. I take both of my hands and start to tickle the sides of her abdomen. She shrieked and tried to push me away, but I had my whole body looming over hers. I tickle her repeatedly and after about of minute of continuing my assault on her, she starts to beg for mercy.

I give her a few more tickles then stop, keeping my hands right where they are. “You want me to stop?” I ask as I look at her intently. She brings out a playful side of me that I really do enjoy. “Why would you want me to stop? I thought this is what you wanted, with all the laughing you are doing toward me and all.”

She is sitting there, completely still because if she moves, my fingers will brush against her ticklish spots, and then it’s laughing fits all over again. She tries to catch her breath and doesn’t make much progress. “I’m sorry Mr. Zsadist. I will never laugh at you or toward your general direction ever again.” She has a drop dead gorgeous smile on her face.

I smile back at her. “Now, don’t be doing me any favors.” I move my fingers against her ribs again. She squirms and almost loses her composure but I stop my fingers and she stays intact.

“No, I want to.” She smiles down at me, frustrated at the power I have over her. I remove my fingers and lean back slightly.

“Okay. Deal.” I sit back glance at the TV again. It’s a commercial. It’s a great time to bring up what I have been thinking about for the past several days. “So, this is a pretty big penthouse. It has how many rooms again?”

Payne doesn’t look up from her magazine, “It has 2 bedrooms, a library, a kitchen and a big living area plus a two story balcony.” It was like she had memorized the listing for this place. “And it comes fully stocked with a state-of-the-art security system and automatic sun shutters.” She was smirking at me now.

I shake my head at her and take a deep breath. What I am about to suggest is something that I need, but she may not see it that way. “So, one more person living here wouldn’t be a problem, would it?” Payne looks up at me over her magazine and thinks about what I am saying for a moment.

“What? You want someone to move in? But… I thought… why?” She looked utterly confused at what I was suggesting. It was just that I wanted this to be my place permanently and it seemed like she wasn’t interested in the idea. Maybe she is right. Maybe it would be too tough for us. Maybe she wants her own space. We can still pull off 3 days off, 4 nights hunting. Maybe I can readjust my schedule so that it isn’t 4 nights straight - break up the days or something.

Oh, I was just wondering what your take on it was. I can see you aren’t for it. So, no problem.” I turn back to the TV as Payne sits there and just stares off into space. I will just have to endure the distance and the pain. Not that I wanted that, but it isn’t just about me, it is about Payne as well. She starts moving again and turns her whole body toward me.

“I just thought this was our place. Like, just for us. Why would you want to bring someone else into our place. I mean, yeah we have the room, but… who were you thinking about anyway?” She looked completely destroyed and I almost wanted to laugh at her for what she just said. Someone else? What? See, this is why females and males are so different.

“No, not someone else… Me. I meant that I wanted to move in here, permanently. I would never bring someone else into our place, well, your place… ours… you know what I mean.” I sit there and rub my hand over my head. Relationships are so confusing.

Just then I feel Payne jump into my lap, facing me, wrapping her legs around me as much as she could. “Why would you even have to ask? This is our place. Yours and Mine. You already have most of your stuff here anyway. Why wouldn’t I want you to live here full time?” Her eyes were dancing in excitement.

“I just… what if you need your space? What if you wanted your time away from me? I don’t know.” She kissed me, square on the lips. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her as close to me as possible.

After a few moments we broke the kiss and she leaned her forehead against mine. “I would love it if you lived here permanently.”

I kissed her once more then broke the kiss suddenly and looked at her with determination. “I have to go talk to Wrath right now. I can be moved in before my hunting schedule starts, so we won’t have to do another 4 days apart.” I move her off of me and stand up. She sits there and giggles at me again.

“You can’t go yet. We have another 35 minutes until the sun is all the way down. And I did tell Wrath I was going to First Meal today, so you can talk to him before or after.” I sit back down, and contemplate what I am going to do for 35 minutes. I was so excited about moving in, about having Payne next to me every day when we slept. Not to mention, I can keep an eye on her better. I am always so worried about her when I am not around to protect her. Not that she needs me to protect her, she can handle herself just fine, but it makes me feel better.

“What about doggen? Should we get one?” I ask her as she had returned to her magazine, putting her feet on my lap. I leisurely rub the soles of her feet while she looks up at me again.

“I don’t think we need one. I have everything taken care of and you are going to be around now to keep me company.”

I walk up to Wrath’s office door and knocked. I could sense he was in there, but so was Beth. I hated disrupting them, but I needed to talk to him. There was laughing coming from behind the door. And then I heard Beth say something like ‘Ooww’. I stood there, about to walk away to give them some privacy, when I heard Wrath bellow “Come in.”

I reluctantly opened the door and stuck my head in. “You got a second.” Wrath was sitting in his chair and Beth was sitting on the desk, right next to Wrath.

Wrath signaled me in and I stepped in and then closed the door. “I have a quick suggestion to talk to you about.” I sat in a chair in front of Wrath’s desk.

“What is it?” Wrath was leisurely rubbing Beth’s knee. They were so connected; they were constantly touching each other. That is what I wanted with Payne, but I don’t think that will ever come about. No one can know we are together; it would cause too many problems.

“Well, I was thinking maybe it’s time for me to get my own place. I know that Bella is staying here and I don’t want to cause problems with that. And, not just that, but as we both know, I am not the social butterfly, so maybe it would be best for me to just get my own place. I would still have the same hunting schedule and I would be available at a moment’s notice if I was needed at the compound during the day.”

I sat there as Wrath eyed me and Beth started to squirm. She was going to put her two cents in, I just know it. “Z, just because Bella is here doesn’t mean you should leave. She just doesn’t have anywhere else to go where she would feel safe. She feels the safest here.”

I lowered my head. “I know that, and I wouldn’t want her to be anywhere else but here. It’s just… I think this would be best.” I glanced up at Wrath and Beth.

Wrath turned to Beth, “Leelan, give us a minute?” She was about to question it, but stood and walked out anyway. She closed the door and I breathed a little easier. I know the females stick together and Bella will hear this within the next 10 minutes.

Wrath stared me down again. “We don’t make the brothers live here. It is just easier with you close in case we need to move out in the break of night. And for meetings and for training purposes - it’s just easier. But, if you want to get your own place then that’s your business. But I want to tell you, in private, that if V were to know what you and Payne had going, he would castrate you. So just be careful around him.”

I sat there dumbfounded. How the hell did he know? Who else knew? Would V find out soon? Did Beth know? Wrath put his hand up, “No one else knows, but they will soon. I smelled your bonding scent on Payne the second day she moved out. It isn’t that strong yet, but it is there. But give it another month and everyone will know. So, if you move in with her, then I would suggest you and her get a plan together to tell V, because I know for a fact, he would be more angry to find out on his own then to be told.”

I nodded toward Wrath and he looked me over again. “So, if you think this is what you want, then go for it. I can tell you that I haven’t seen you this healthy in a while. It’s good.”

I was still shocked but I stood and nodded my thanks toward Wrath and headed out of his office. I went to my room and looked at what I had here. I know I will just get the doggen to take care of it for me. I was about to walk out of the room when I see the Mistress’s skull half under my bed. I walk over and picked it up. I almost forgot I had this still. I shake my head at how far I have come. And how much farther I still have to go.

I walk it down to the kitchen and I find Fritz there. I take a bag out from the utility closet and place the skull in it. I turn to Fritz. “I am moving to my own place. If you will, get my things together and bring them to my new address whenever the doggen have time.” I hand him the bag with the skull in it. “And dispose of this for me. Throw it away, burn it, whatever you want.” I turn and write down my address for the penthouse. “Here is the address. Someone will be there to let you in if I am out hunting.” Fritz has lived with the brothers for centuries, I know he can handle it for me.

Payne

During First Meal, Z explained he was moving out of the compound. I smiled to myself because I knew that meant Wrath gave him the okay. I felt Wrath’s eyes on me, so I removed my smile and went back to eating. I joined in the “good for you Z” when appropriate. The brothers didn’t seem surprised and didn’t question Z for which I was thankful.

As I materialized closer to the penthouse, I felt Z on the balcony, so I materialized right next to him. He immediately drew me to him and nuzzled his face into my neck.
“So I guess Wrath gave you the okay, huh?” I moaned slightly as he kissed my neck.
He kissed my lips and then pulled back. “Wrath knows about us,” he said.

I furrowed my brow. “Huh? What? How?” I was barely able to string a sentence together. Was this because I smiled at dinner? “We were so careful. How could he possibly know?”

Z chuckled a bit, “Princess, it’s okay. Wrath smelled my scent on you.” Z went back to kissing my neck. “He said no one else knows but he suggested we tell your brother before he finds out on his own.” I let out an “oh God” both at the thought of telling my brother and at how good it felt to be right here, in Z’s arms, his lips on my neck, on our balcony. He pulled back and smirked at me. He took my hand and led me inside. “So roomie, whatcha wanna do tonight?” he asked jokingly.

I took off and ran up the stairs, peeling my clothes off, leaving them in a trail up to our bedroom. He was hot on my heels and at the top of the stairs, he scooped me up and took me to our bed.

As I made my way into the kitchen the next morning, I found Z pressing every button on the microwave and letting out a string of obscenities. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. “What are you doing?” I asked as I kissed his bare back. “I am attempting to make breakfast, but I can’t get this damn thing to work. We are going to need a doggen.” I unwrapped my arms and opened the microwave door. I saw he had some oatmeal in a bowl so I closed the door, pressed a few buttons and the microwave hummed to life. I turned to him and smirked, “leave breakfast to me, okay?” He rubbed his hands over his head and laughed, “yeah, okay.” He leaned down and kissed me. “Good morning my beautiful Princess.” I smiled up at him. A girl could get used to this. “Fritz brought over my stuff from the compound so I am going to put it away. You eat. I will be right back. I have something I want to show you.” He winked and went upstairs with a couple of bags in hand.

After we both had breakfast and the kitchen was cleaned up, Z took my hand and led me down the hallway to the spare bedroom; the “playroom”. I was suddenly excited. I wasn’t sure what to expect. All Z had told me was that we would ‘play’ in here - like we had been doing in our bedroom but in this room, we would take it a bit further. This space needed to be separate …. things would be different once we entered here, we would be different. The idea of it all intrigued me yet I was a bit nervous. He said we would go through it together and be open and honest with each other. Z held my hand and squeezed it as he pulled a key from his pocket with his other hand and unlocked the door.

We walked into the space that was once very large....but it suddenly seemed much smaller than I remembered. The room had been painted purple and I looked at Z and smirked, “I didn’t take you for a purple kind of guy.” He chuckled and then kissed and let go of my hand. “Look around. Let me know what you are thinking, okay?” So I did. Around the bed, a frame had been built, sort of like a poster bed. On one wall was a bench or table. I ran my fingers over it and it was soft, like suede. A smaller dresser flanked the other wall. There was a purple covered bench at the foot of the bed and a high-backed chair in one corner. Next to the chair was a door. I assumed Z had a closet or something put in, but when I turned the knob, it was locked. I turned and questioningly looked at Z. “That surprise will come. We will get to play in there later. Now come over here,” his voice was low and husky sounding.

I slowly walked toward him. The look in his eyes instantly aroused me. He stood there, watching me, as I took him all in - his baggy jeans, sitting low on his hips, no shoes, no shirt. His muscular chest perfectly sculpted. I was dying to run my hands all over it. When I reached him, I put my hands out to do just that. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind my back. “No touching unless I tell you you can.” The dominance in his voice was surprising at first but a total turn on. “Yes sir,” I said sarcastically, but he growled in approval and put his lips to my ear. “I like that.” He leaned away, released my wrists and sat on the bench. “Take your clothes off,” he commanded.

I slowly, methodically and teasingly stripped for him. I could see his erection through his pants. I could smell my own arousal filling the small space. I was surprised at how turned on I was by watching him watch me, in this room. I didn’t feel inhibited - I felt …desired. He stood, adjusted himself and told me to put my knees on the bench, my hands on the bed. I did as he asked and I heard the growl again. Note to self - the growl is a good thing. I didn’t know what his intentions were with me in this position. But I felt him close behind me and heard him unzip his jeans. He hands came around my chest and he caressed my breasts, teasing my nipples between his fingers. I could feel his hard cock on my ass cheek. “You are so fucking beautiful like this,” he whispered in my ear. One hand went to my hair and he fisted it and pulled my head back. I moaned and he licked my throat from collarbone to ear lobe and he whispered again, “so fucking hot.” His hand left my breast and over my stomach to my craving core. He massaged my clit with his finger then dipped it inside. I moaned again. “You are so fucking wet and ready for me. When I let go of your hair, I want you to lean forward. I want to hear you scream but do not come until I say. Do you understand?” His commands almost made me come on the spot. Could I really hold back my orgasm? I muttered a “yes” and he pulled my hair tighter. “Yes what?” Oh god, the control this man had over me caused my heart to race. “Yes, sir.” Z growled again and let go of my hair. I leaned forward and he thrusted his cock into me. I yelped. The feel of him in this position was overwhelming. He filled me and then almost removed himself completely before thrusting all the way in again. “Oh fuck!” I screamed. The invasion then retreat on my core caused sensations felt throughout my entire body. I wasn’t sure how long I could hold back my orgasm. He pushed then pulled, holding onto my hips, using them as leverage. I could hear him groan and say aloud, “Fuck Payne” several times. I felt his chest now on my back and that slight change in angle almost sent me careening. He continued his thrusts while one hand snaked around to my nipple. He pinched it hard and the pain there in conjunction with the pleasure at my core made me feel so good. “So fucking good Z,” I moaned out. He asked me to say it again louder, so I did. He moved his hand to my clit and I knew I was going to be to hold out. “Z....fuck....please....” He thrusts increased in speed and I knew he was close. Both hands returned to my hips and he grunted, “come Payne, come with me now.” It was all I needed to hear to allow my orgasm to overtake me. My core tightened around him and my entire body seemed to shutter as did his. I fisted the blanket on the bed and screamed out. He laid his forehead on my back and we both tried to recover our breathing. He told me to lay on the bed and I allowed my arms to give out. He collapsed, still inside of me, but slightly to my side. He asked if I was okay and I turned to face him and said “yes sir,” again sarcastically, but he smiled. He removed himself and stood up. He was pulling on his jeans as I rolled over. He reached out his hand and I took it. He helped me stand, which was a good thing because my legs were wobbly. He told me to get dressed and meet him in the library.

As I walked into the room, a fire was going and he was seated in one of the chairs in front of it. He motioned for me to sit, so I did, on his lap.

“Are you okay, really?” He asked while running his fingers over my cheek.

“Yes, why?”

“We have never done it in that position before.” His fingers traced my neck to my collarbone.

“Z, it was great that way. A different angle, different feelings, but just as enjoyable.”

He placed little kisses where his fingers just were. “For me too. How was … my demeanor?” He seemed to be … concerned?

I cupped his face in my hands and looked him in the eyes. “Z, I loved everything about it.

It was surprisingly erotic and sexy....for me. I like you being all commanding and dominant. It was hot.”

He wrapped his arms around me and said, “Just what I wanted to hear.” Then he kissed me frantically.

We talked a little bit more about the research he did and what he thought I would like and what we could try. The idea of exploring this road with him excited me as much as it did him.

Neither one of us could wait to ‘play’ again.


















For the continuing story, check out our Twitter Archives.

4 comments:

  1. fantastic. but i really want z to tell her that he loves her. because let's face he does and he's bonded. so why wait.

    love this fic and hoping there more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story it is so good, Please update soon. Can't wait to see what V has to say about them being together, and I wonder if Belle and Phury will hook up or if Belle will go into bitch mode on Payne lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this story. But please tell me there's more. There's still soo many unanswered questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there more??? This story was great please update and write some more!!!! I actually enjoy Z and Payne together. Z is my favorite brother!!! On a side note is Nalla going to be in this story or did Bella never get pregnant?

    ReplyDelete